Detroit Shroomz

Got a bunch of freebies with an order a while back... 3 of em were WW fems...they are extremely hardy plants great hard stalks and branches didnt do any training on 1 and mostly topped the other 2...2 liter sized colas coming off these girls...this is only day 32 since flipped to 12/12

20210509_024716_HDR.jpg

20210513_230253_HDR.jpg

Wow :bravo:those look awesome. I have some of those freebies, well the person I set up to learn to grow does. This should motivate them. Love white wi

Wow :bravo:those look awesome. I have some of those freebies, well the person I set up to learn to grow does. This should motivate them. Love white widow
They grew much faster then everything else preflowered like crazy through last half of veg and the stalks got real hard and red woody normally I would worry but at this point I now know it didnt hinder anything its actually better more support almost like the plant knows it needs hard stems to hold everything up fed the same as everything else and this strain just ate up the magesium and phosphorus the whole time

Yeah with colas like that a solid trunk is welcomed! I'll follow along if you are going to keep this up for harvest and cure. Congrats either way you obviously gave them what they needed and the genetics didn't disappoint
Thanks i'm still a noob just learning to be patient and less is better lol...but the genetics/phenotype definitely play a huge role

Wow :bravo:those look awesome. I have some of those freebies, well the person I set up to learn to grow does. This should motivate them. Love white widow
I should warn you these were a serious pain in the ass to clone...3 weeks before roots took...the hard red wood stems made it a process for sure but they will root

I should warn you these were a serious pain in the ass to clone...3 weeks before roots took...the hard red wood stems made it a process for sure but they will root
Thabks for the info just cloned some CBDiesel for the first time in forever. I used to be so successful cloning but had a bad streak. This is their first grow and I gave them a lifetime supply of seeds haha so they will be good for a while. Good to know for me though and someday they might clone too

Back
Top Bottom