White Widow Feminized Auto

I'm growing their auto white widow right now and it's pretty impressive and I'm almost at harvest time and didn't run into any issues and I'm a first time grower so.. So far I'm impressed by the results.

I just started a new thread in the CKS forum with some picts of my white widows. Not as impressive as Fennario's jaw dropping buds above but he's obviously not a newbie like me.

A nice thing too they don't smell until the end which is a perk even with a filter. :)

If you end up growing some and have any questions feel free to ping me, as I'm a first time grower I almost watched them grow hour by hour. lol.

To answer some of your questions (including those already answered), I've been using promix soil in 3gal fabric pots, Mars Hydro Pro Cree 128 led light and advanced nutrients phperfect line. They are on 20-4 light schedule since seed. Started to give them nutes after 2 weeks, started easy but now at pre-flush they are taking 1500ppm like champs with barely a tip burn.

Hope it helps.
I am also a new grower and well i am done of the nutrients now do i just use ph water cause the nutrients on the bottle are done up to the weeks so do i just flush them for a couple of weeks then are they done or what do i do now

I did a clone when flowering to experiment how will a WW auto fem will do as monster cropping. this one I probably will do DWC with advanced nuts. She already has a few horns sticking out of the sides of the rockwell cube. I will give it another two weeks then put it in the DWC tank. If it works, I will post pics. :)

Need some guidance. I'm 3 weeks in to WW auto feminized. Growing 6 plants outdoors. Can anyone give me an idea of how much I could expect to harvest? Planted in large pots, fertilized with osmacote and watering regularly.

White widow auto fem is one of the easiest plants to grow. I grow mine at 20/4 of light both veggie and bloom. They are very small plants which makes it ideal if you live in the city.

I'm growing their auto white widow right now and it's pretty impressive and I'm almost at harvest time and didn't run into any issues and I'm a first time grower so.. So far I'm impressed by the results.

I just started a new thread in the CKS forum with some picts of my white widows. Not as impressive as Fennario's jaw dropping buds above but he's obviously not a newbie like me.

A nice thing too they don't smell until the end which is a perk even with a filter. :)

If you end up growing some and have any questions feel free to ping me, as I'm a first time grower I almost watched them grow hour by hour. lol.

To answer some of your questions (including those already answered), I've been using promix soil in 3gal fabric pots, Mars Hydro Pro Cree 128 led light and advanced nutrients phperfect line. They are on 20-4 light schedule since seed. Started to give them nutes after 2 weeks, started easy but now at pre-flush they are taking 1500ppm like champs with barely a tip burn.

Hope it helps.
Wanna look at my journal lol I’m on day 33 under led it should b in my signature any input on it

Back
Top Bottom