White Widow - First time grower

JBVT

Hi All. I'm a first time newbie attempting to grow some White Widow. I am trying to find out how long it takes from planting the seed to harvest of this strain. I know I can't get an exact number of days, but if someone can give me an estimate, I would really appreciate it. I planted on 5/28 and my plants are about 4" high now... the third leaf set has just started. Many thanks to anyone who has had some experience with this strain and any info you can provide.

Really depends on you
Length of veg is upto u, anywhere from 4-8 weeks, and once you flip to 12/12 ,or flower, then you have around 10 more weeks

Hi JB...you growing indoors or out? I got my WW planted outdoors around the same time. Sprouted on 6/1. The season for me was late but it'll help keep my plant a little smaller until I can set up indoors. If you start a journal there's plenty of good people here to give you help. :goodluck:
Hi Mr. S - I'm growing indoors. My plants are about 4" high at the moment. I'll check out the journal. Thanks for your response!

I veg about 2 months on average. I grew this strain a while ago, I think I harvested at about day 63 of flowering. So from germ to harvest was about 4 months.

Hi All. I'm a first time newbie attempting to grow some White Widow. I am trying to find out how long it takes from planting the seed to harvest of this strain. I know I can't get an exact number of days, but if someone can give me an estimate, I would really appreciate it. I planted on 5/28 and my plants are about 4" high now... the third leaf set has just started. Many thanks to anyone who has had some experience with this strain and any info you can provide.
Yeah,from seed to finish should be around 16 weeks.
Once you flip to 12/12 it should be about 65 days until they finish,good luck.
Are you going to do a journal so we can follow your grow?

Hi JB...you growing indoors or out? I got my WW planted outdoors around the same time. Sprouted on 6/1. The season for me was late but it'll help keep my plant a little smaller until I can set up indoors. If you start a journal there's plenty of good people here to give you help. :goodluck:

Indoors. My plants are about 5" high and the fourth set of leaves are starting. Thinking I may transplant them into a one gal container this coming weekend. Plants are looking good...so far.

Indoors. My plants are about 5" high and the fourth set of leaves are starting. Thinking I may transplant them into a one gal container this coming weekend. Plants are looking good...so far.

Fantastic! I started outside and will have my girls in this weekend. They are just starting the third node now and looking good. I hope we can see some pics of your babies soon.

Back
Top Bottom