White Widow Flowering - 180W LED Cabinet

PeterDaily

Just got my 2nd order from 'single seed'. 4 Super Lemon Haze - 4 Critcal Mass. all 8 are white.
ive grown MJ for seed and it's not hard to let the pregnant female mature out the seeds inside her. JUST WAIT IT OUT!!
i don't understand how these 'nurseries', who KNOW all the characteristics of a mature seed, willfully develop and distribute white seeds?
my 1st order was 4 White Russian from Serious-all dark and mature.
Anyone had success with white seeds???
So far I havent. Last time was an order from BC Bud Depot. The Purps & God Bud-all white seeds- of 20, 8 sprouted-all males but one. Please post your experiences with white seeds.
Success or Disappointment?:peacetwo:

I have grown a few plants from immature seeds, but a lot of them haven't even germed. my current grow came from almost white seeds, pretty small, and I got 3 ladies and a hermie from it. 4/6 germed.

from single seeds? I was going to get some widow from them cause its super cheap, but now that I'm hearing this, I might just spend more elsewhere that has a better rep

Ordinarily, I would think that the blame would attach to the breeder and not the seedbank. But with a business that separates the seeds for individual sale, they would almost certainly have seen the seeds.

What did SSC say when you contacted them?

sup y'all. thank you for your input. im glad to say i have a 24hr 'pop' after soaking the beans. 3/4 critical mass, 4/4 white russian & 4/4 SLH poped. the 1 CM was a little white pecker, i didn't have much faith in anyway.

i agree with you all. this sometimes can be a shitty, unfair business, i look more at the BREEDER than the bank. but the cook has the final decision on which cut of fish goes out to the guest.

At the same time ive heard & seen plenty of enough evidence the Single Seeds ain't that bad. im going to contenue to use them, especially since they switched to free beans with every order. Im also checkin out Dr.Greenthumb but DAMN expensive! Checkin out Attitude too.

i will contenue to post my experience with these white beans. (the serious-white russian werent white , they were good):thanks:

Ordinarily, I would think that the blame would attach to the breeder and not the seedbank. But with a business that separates the seeds for individual sale, they would almost certainly have seen the seeds.

What did SSC say when you contacted them?

i haven't contacted them. i was thinking of abusing their guarantee delivery policy and act like 'I' never received them. But i am interested to see how their customer service holds up....i will contact them on this matter.

I get clones of the tried and true, that's what I do. At least you know what you will be spending long hours on growing. Considering the amount of time and money you put into a grow; why take chances?

you know, everyones touted about how the just go and 'get clones'. what are y'all doing and how are y'all just 'getting clones'? its not like a grower who dont know me is going to offer me clones from his finest selection.

I got a few nice FEMINIZED ak48 seeds from the attitude seed bank and all 5 sprouted and looked identical and were female. I would defiantly buy from them again!

i was makin my moms delicious apple cinnamon oatmeal and i thought. let me checkout my beans on top the fridge. and low and behold THE PAPER TOWELS WERE DRIED OUT!
i doused them with spring water.
can someone comfort me, telling me i wassnt too late. its been 20hr since i switched from soaking to paper towel.

I got a few nice FEMINIZED ak48 seeds from the attitude seed bank and all 5 sprouted and looked identical and were female. I would defiantly buy from them again!

Im glad to see you got what you paid for. i may try feminine beans out on my next order. Are fems OK to clone or will that stress to hermie??

its 4hrs later after 'the drought' and im happy to report that they just fine. the tap roots are getting long QUICK. they will be in soil, under light tonite.

Just got my 2nd order from 'single seed'. 4 Super Lemon Haze - 4 Critcal Mass. all 8 are white.
ive grown MJ for seed and it's not hard to let the pregnant female mature out the seeds inside her. JUST WAIT IT OUT!!
i don't understand how these 'nurseries', who KNOW all the characteristics of a mature seed, willfully develop and distribute white seeds?
my 1st order was 4 White Russian from Serious-all dark and mature.
Anyone had success with white seeds???
So far I havent. Last time was an order from BC Bud Depot. The Purps & God Bud-all white seeds- of 20, 8 sprouted-all males but one. Please post your experiences with white seeds.
Success or Disappointment?:peacetwo:

I ordered 5 Dutch Passion Blueberry seeds from Single Seed and all 5 were white and quite dinky.
Only 2 of 5 sprouted, and only 1 of the sprouters lived.
Growing it was ridiculously difficult and the finished buds were very disappointing.
I hope your current experience turns out better then my past one, good luck.

I ordered 5 Dutch Passion Blueberry seeds from Single Seed and all 5 were white and quite dinky.
Only 2 of 5 sprouted, and only 1 of the sprouters lived.
Growing it was ridiculously difficult and the finished buds were very disappointing.
I hope your current experience turns out better then my past one, good luck.

thank you. and Im sorry bout your misfortune.
Im also happy to post that ALL of the seeds sprouted. i will now post the growth characteristics of each; en titled- WR1, WR2, WR3, WR4(white rhino) CM1&2(critical mass), SLH 1-4(super lemon haze).
So far about 3 members of 420 report poor growth characteristics with their pale white seeds.
My medium is soil-Jungle Growth: Flower & Vegetable Professional(Lowes)
NUTES-
Clonex 1 week
Bontinicare Grow 1/2 strength seedling dosage 1 week
Bontinicare Grow full strength seedling dosage 1 week

Just to clarify, i used distilled or standing tap water for the 1st 10days, yesterday i gave the 1st dosage of Clonex.

Overall, they all appear small. especially white russian (which is suppose to be a monster plant)

CM1-Good growth, has 3 leaf set, developing next set of growth
CM2-The best growth. has 4 leaf set.

SLH1-Good growth but not the best of the SLH
SLH2-I'd have to say best of its class. Showing more sativa traits.
SLH3-2nd best. more indica. stem as thick as Critical Mass.
SLH4-Good growth. Showing more sativa traits.

WR1-Small but has the best growth of its class.
WR2-Small 3 leaf set. A runt....
WR3-Simular to #2 in size & description.
WR4-Small 3 leaf set but isn't a runt...

Back
Top Bottom