White Widow & Green Crack

20160809_201959.jpg

Group shot. 3 ww. One gc.
20160809_201827.jpg

Gc. Smells sweet. Alot like candy
20160809_201816.jpg

Gc tops.

Yeah. In the past I was using a 600w hps. Really I couldn't keep the room overall cool enough. Thus causing me alot of heat stress and airy buds. Honestly since switching to led the buds seem alot more compact and frosty. It's been about a week. So I will show how they are doing tonight. Been pretty good on handling a good amount of nutes. Still thinking I have a pretty good ways to go. Getting more excited everyday!

Bad news. Found alot if seeds forming at the bottom of one of my white widows last night. Decided to cut my losses and start a 2 week flush. Will put me right at 8 weeks for harvest. Alittle upset about it. But I don't want a lot of seedy weed. I have some decent size colas and I'm sure it will get me through till my next rouND of 2 gc. Which I already have started. Alittle depressed today...

Yes iv tried some. Great flavor and taste. The smell off the ww is crazy. Can't quite describe it. The green crack has a more traditional smell. The white widow forsure has a much heavier high. But the gc has been great for day time. We have made 2 butters. One mostly gc the other mostly white widow. Have only tryed the gc butter but it's been great for day time. Made it alittle strong though. Very excited for the ww butter. Still have not weighed it up. But iv weighed a few jars. Best guess is between 7 to 8 ounces.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom