White Widow Grow - Indoor

a tough but wise desicion which i can only applaud ... you where confronted with almost anything a grower can experience in such a short time ... it would been easy to let the hang hang .. .but you didnt ... you adressed everything fast and correctly ... you, my friend, will kick our asses in yield before you even realise it .... i am truly looking forward to the next run ...

some tips i would like to give you:

*mix 40-50% cocos with your soil or even go pure cocos (cocos is PH stable and much less susceptible to insects ... no overwatering no underwatering no prefert ....)

*put a layer of sand in the bottom of your pot and also on the top to prevent bugs getting in the medium

*make sure all atmospheric conditions are in range that includes ph

*keep in touch with 420 community cause if you dont find a fix on a problem ... they will for sure ;)

peace

a tough but wise desicion which i can only applaud ... you where confronted with almost anything a grower can experience in such a short time ... it would been easy to let the hang hang .. .but you didnt ... you adressed everything fast and correctly ... you, my friend, will kick our asses in yield before you even realise it .... i am truly looking forward to the next run ...

some tips i would like to give you:

*mix 40-50% cocos with your soil or even go pure cocos (cocos is PH stable and much less susceptible to insects ... no overwatering no underwatering no prefert ....)

*put a layer of sand in the bottom of your pot and also on the top to prevent bugs getting in the medium

*make sure all atmospheric conditions are in range that includes ph

*keep in touch with 420 community cause if you dont find a fix on a problem ... they will for sure ;)

peace

Thanks P, I'll be doing pure coco next grow and I'm going to keep humidity temp and pH perfect. Can't even wait because I'm much more confident now and I can just feel it will go a lot better.

You did an amazing job MJ
I will for sure keep an eye out for your next grow
It has been a pleasure to follow your journal
If I may, please have a look at ledrf journals, he is very good with autos
Puff puff pass

Uncle Hector

Thanks for everything T, next grow will be the one to watch .Going to head over to ledrf's page now and have a look at some journals.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. You'll next one will go much better. :thumb:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

I'll be looking for your next journal TommyGunnz, all the knowledge you gained on this grow I'm sure you will do great with your future grows and I will be glad to be a part of your journals, good luck pal...️

Thanks tom, hopefully I get a harvest like yours this time. I'd be happy if I even got half of yours .

Thanks tom, hopefully I get a harvest like yours this time. I'd be happy if I even got half of yours .
You will get there I promise, I believe your last auto got stunted really bad at the start or it was just a dud seed, it will be fun to see how much better you do on your next run, I got a feeling that you are gonna do great...️

Back
Top Bottom