White Widow HYDRO*Leaves Curling Under

cool, It seemed when I diluted the strength down to 1/2 the recommended GH 3 part, all went better, and I didn't have any issues. But it was odd...maybe it was due to me re-using my hydroton, don't know. I also added a air pump/stone as well, maybe that was the issue, not enough O2 in the nute mix?

let me know what you decide to go with, I have used GH cause they are cheaper on the wallet, but maybe i need to change as well...

Matter of fact, I think i'm going to go with Canna Aqua series this time....

Hey Butch/Naph-

I'm in hydro. RDWC. Air pump- check ..Air Stones- check..

Thought I had it all. Maybe I'm just retarded.. I'll post some pics up for you guys.. You experts let me know what you think...

Seems to be budding me.. but then again...I just might be thinking that bc I'm slow..

FYI- My last harvest had NO ISSUES.. I was using Cutting Edge
Solutions.. (like you said Naph.. easier on the pocket). Everything I read said any nutes would do just fine.... So I just went with it..

Keep in mind in my previous harvests -- I never checked PH until it was time to change the nutes which was about every 2wks. No TDS meter.. Now that I'm getting everything together supply wise.. everything else seems to fall apart.

Maybe I should stop paying so much attention.. It was working much better the other way.. lol

well its funny tthat happens to the best of us.OVERANALYZING everynook and crannie.But the up side is when you back off just a little bit.It gets tyou to see outside the preverbial box.But just dont back up to much.your fine

I'm definetly going to change out the nute program.ANd i've used them for years but i thinks its time for the changing of the guard.

try using floral flush it breaks down the salts that build up in your resivour tanks and buckets, these salt effect the intake of positive nutrients and minerals. The old growth will never snap out but the new growth shouldnt hang like the other but reach for the light

Back
Top Bottom