White Widow Hydroponic Grown My Second Grow

It's not like that yet I was just saying its maybe 5 to 10%

Sorry I mis-read that, but yes you are on the right track. I look at the whole package clear cloudy and amber and then make the call. Sometimes I have gotten almost all cloudy with very little amber and chopped them and other times I have had quite a few amber and still some clears so it's personal preference and strain dependent.

You will see quite a few people harvest in stages taking the tops first and then giving the lower bud site a little more time to mature. I haven't personally done that because I take off the bottom 1/3 of the plant and my plants are only 3-4ft tall max so there isn't that much of a difference.

You may be over thinking it a little. Once you are at the point of them changing it's only like 10 days either way. When you're happy with the way they are chop them. After all they are your plants in your grow that you are going to consume. :)

Sorry I mis-read that, but yes you are on the right track. I look at the whole package clear cloudy and amber and then make the call. Sometimes I have gotten almost all cloudy with very little amber and chopped them and other times I have had quite a few amber and still some clears so it's personal preference and strain dependent.

You will see quite a few people harvest in stages taking the tops first and then giving the lower bud site a little more time to mature. I haven't personally done that because I take off the bottom 1/3 of the plant and my plants are only 3-4ft tall max so there isn't that much of a difference.

You may be over thinking it a little. Once you are at the point of them changing it's only like 10 days either way. When you're happy with the way they are chop them. After all they are your plants in your grow that you are going to consume. :)
I'm going to smoke the heck out of it helps with my depression

Middle of 8 week flowering
20181219_201105.jpg
20181219_194347.jpg
20181219_194325.jpg
20181219_194301.jpg
20181219_194254.jpg

Attachments

• 20181219_194248.jpg
    20181219_194248.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 108
Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom