White Widow In Coco: Mother Plant

kentboy1296

This is the start of a new journal, hopefully i posted it in the right spot

6/9/19
White widow seed placed in damp washcloth in baggie and put in the seedling/mother room on a heat mat at 10pm
Air temp is 70°- 75°f
Humidity 63% (for now)
Seedling mat and bag/washcloth 80°- 85°

6/11/19
The WW ! has cracked and has a taproot (done via paper towel method but with washcloth) aqsoaked a rockwool cube in 5.9 ph tap water for 24 hours and dropped seed in hole
down. Veg starts as soon as it breaks the surface (my opinion)

6/13/19 (day 1 veg)
Seed has popped just above the rockwool and everything is looking great
Temp 73°- 79°f
Humidity 63% - 89%
Just using plain tap water phd to 6.0

I’ll be in for the ride kentboy, WW is a real frost machine :yummy:
Got any info on your growing space, lighting ect? :ganjamon:

6/15/19 day 3 veg
Transferred seedling and rockwool cube to styrofoam solo cup with some holes, soaked the coco in 5.9 ph water. Watering with calimagic and tap for the first couple weeks
Growing in a 2ft by 4ft by 4ft tent (will also house clones)
4in exaust fan (no intake or osolating fan for the moment)
Small humidifier
Heated seedling mat for now
Grow light is a 1ft t5 fluorescent bulb on 24h until seedling is established then will be putting up a 600watt led (something like 135 true watts)
Humidity is 68% - 84%
Temp 72° - 82°f

She’s off to a good start! :ganjamon:

Looking good Kentboy! I'm sure they're a good size now :ganjamon::morenutes:

7/5/19 day 23 veg
Had some issues with ph in the beginning, but im feeding right at 200ppm now and run off is 170, so she eating, ph going in 5.8 coming out at 5.7 Chopped some ugly leafs off off her, now she looks tiny again, but thats ok, she it a mother anyway, so she will remain in veg until i decide to flip if i decide to flip. Just dosen't look like she is doing very well, hopefully now the feed and ph is good, things will turn around
Temp 80°f
Humidity 54%

She does look a bit droopy but her colour is not bad, maybe overwatering the lil' cup? :yummy:

She's looking much better and definitely put on some good growth the last week! :morenutes:

Nice transplant Kentboy, she's growing quickly! :high-five::passitleft:

Thanks, she starting to take off now, in a 70/30 coco hydraton (for added drainage) should be ready to take clones in the next couple weeks... in the process of upgrading my grow from a 600 watt hps (flower) leds for veg, to 615cmh for all hopefully it will be a good investment

Back
Top Bottom