White Widow in Space Buckets?

Gouf

Totally new here. Forgive me if I missed some new person protocol.

I was reading some of the other white widow forums and that did answer a few things, but has anyone tried growing in space buckets?

For the time being discretion is my biggest issue. So this is my only option. I know they aren't ideal or the best but you deal with what you have.

I just put a seed into soil today, running 4 cfls on a 4 off 20 on light cycle. (420 hur hur i'm so funny)

My water here is garbage and smells like chlorine so I'm having to use filtered or bottle water.

If no one else has tried this setup I guess I can log it and we can all watch me fail or flourish together.

Thanks.

Seen people run other strains so it technically will work. However don't waste your time with 4 CFL's.

I'm not sure if I would say don't waste your time with the cfl's... depending on output(watts) height from plant etc... although they aren't the best to produce massive quantities... it may get u started... plan u post a photo of your setup and give a bit more info?

I'm actually about to rebuild the second bucket so yeah I can post photos...soon as I figure out how.

That being said...

There really isn't much to see, honestly. I'm not after epic growth or a major haul. If I can pull off 1 oz I have already "won" this battle. Also posting pics doesn't seem to be the wisest move considering everything.

I don't know what the rules are for posting outside links to other sites so if you just google SPACE BUCKET the first link is pretty much my setup.

I have an 8 inch personal fan mounted above the lights to pull heat way and a side hole to allow air in. I'll be making a filter out of activated charcoal and vent flashing at some point if the smell gets bad. I know I'll have to do some topping, low stress training, and maybe even some high stress / "super cropping" I think its called. I'm just not sure HOW to do that.

In a perfect world where LED reviews don't seem biased (I haven't seen EVERY review so this is NOT an accusation.) I'd switch the CFLs over to that and aim them from all directions.

Back
Top Bottom