White Widow, Jack Herer, Power Plant In Coco & Perlite

Looking lovely in there. Those stands beat the hell out of my stack of books.
Thank you Mota! They sure make it easier on my back and knees that high up. Super cheap to build too!

Pics are fine,Candy ...even if they were blurry,your plants would still be beautiful!
:thanks: Cass! Hope you have a great night:green_heart:

Hey @candycane . Had no idea you had this journal going. I'm pulling up a chair and sitting beside the crazy Canadian @Backlipslide . Lol..great looking plants! Going to be a great yield too. Awesome job:thumb:
Lol :laughtwo:Thank you Sparkey! Happy to have ya over here :) :welcome:
Mornin' Candy!
Is it too early to pass this yet? :passitleft:
Dang it wasn’t too early either I missed ya this mornin! I was feeding the girls at that time.
But I’ll pass some your way now :passitleft:

Aloha Candy!!

My gosh those plants are beautiful. Loving hands do good work. Sending you nothing but positive thoughts and vibes on this aloha Monday!

I suppose we should maintain le rotation!

:passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft:

Aloha Candy!!

My gosh those plants are beautiful. Loving hands do good work. Sending you nothing but positive thoughts and vibes on this aloha Monday!

I suppose we should maintain le rotation!

:passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft:
Lol :laughtwo: Yes indeed we should! Here ya go:passitleft:Happy to have you stop by over here Sunny! Thank you for the sentiments:love: Sending the puff pass, positive vibes and thoughts over to you!
:Namaste:

Update
The girls are on 35 days of 12/12 (day 28 of flower) It’s hard for me to get it captured but they are really getting nice and sticky shining those beautiful crystals. I’ve currently got them on 6.3gr/g of MC. The light is at about 90% intensity and 13” above the tallest part of the canopy. (12” is the lowest recommended)
Thanks for stopping by and I hope y’all have a good night/morning/afternoon/evening whichever time it is when ya stop by :Rasta:
Edit:These pics are from 1/21/20 I fell asleep while originally posting this

Looking scrumptious CC :drool:
Bet they smell super good too. Beautiful color on everything. A+ work
Thank you Shotta! I can only catch the smell really good when I leave and come back home unfortunately (I've gone nose blind). My hubs friend came over the other day tho and said he could smell it as soon as he stepped on the front porch :laughtwo: I keep looking at the sticky frost yummmmm :yummy:

Update
The girls are on day 39 of 12/12 and have been flowering roughly 32 days. Temps and humidity have been good. They are now currently on 6.5gr/g of MC. Hope everyone has a great evening :love:

Back
Top Bottom