White Widow, Jack Herer, Power Plant In Coco & Perlite

The girls are 23 days above ground today except PP2 is 22 days above. They have been growing steadily and have been tolerating their daily feeds. Temps have been averaging 75*F RH 55-63%. I finally got the rest of the stands finished and got the closet all cleaned up again and situated. I have a circulating fan going just below them and Just above their canopy and they are getting a good amount of indirect airflow. They are at their 4th multi tip node and working on their 5th, except the Runt JH2 is still just one node behind the rest. Once the 5th node is completely out I will start the training.
Happy Halloween everyone! :ganjamon:

They look perfect! They will explode for you over the next two weeks.
Thank you DD! That’s what I’m hoping for. I’m excited for this grow and hoping to get thru it without too many kinks .
:cheer: :thanks:

The girls are 26 days old today (PP2 is 25 days) .
They are on their 5th multi-tip node working on their 6th. I was going to start topping today but the last couple of days I have been a little concerned. My temps have not been over 77*F and averaging 75*F with a low of 69*F at night. RH ranges from 55-65% averaging in around 60%. The past two daily feeds WW1, and PP2 have been doing a heavy prayer up top with some cupping their other leaves drooping a couple of hours before lights out. (Also if you look closely the WW1 has some light color tips on 2 leaves) My lights are a couple of inches above the recommended low point , temps aren’t an issue, I see no bugs when inspecting with a loupe. The only thing different I have done is change my nutrients from Flora Trio with hydrogauard which I was giving 4mls/gal Calimagic, 2mls/gal Micro, 2mls/gal Gro, 0.5mls/gal Bloom, 2mls/gal Hydrogaurd and switched to MegaCrop 4g/gal. Could the mix be too hot? When I water I don’t saturate the entire media I go around in a single circle to where you see the wetness ends and allow the water to just go to the center that way instead of directly watering the center (if that makes sense) and water to about 20% runoff. I know they say you can’t overwater in coco but I am trying to figure out why I am getting symptoms of overwatering a couple of hours before bed the last 2 nights? Any ideas? They look good right now tho. :hmmmm:

Hey CC. They’re looking great to me, but then I know nothing about coco or changing nute regimes. As long as they keep putting volume on it looks like you’re gold. Let’s see what the experts reckon tho :popcorn:

Hey CC. They’re looking great to me, but then I know nothing about coco or changing nute regimes. As long as they keep putting volume on it looks like you’re gold. Let’s see what the experts reckon tho :popcorn:
Thanks DD! That’s what’s so strange they look good then a couple of hours before bed the tops like pray so hard they are closed in on each other and the bottoms droop on those couple of girls. Craziest thing I’ve seen thus far at least. Just wanna make sure that I’m listening for any distress calls early :hmmmm:

I'm subbing in for this one - I'm a coco grower as well. Everything looks good to me thus far.
:thanks: And :welcome: to the garden Happy to have ya here!

Ok so this is what I’m talking about and it’s not as bad as it was last night but I took these pics about an hour ago just a couple of hours before their bedtime. Maybe they are just wore out from the day?? Maybe I’m just paranoid ? :hmmmm:
Definitely droopier than they were just an hour prior as seen by earlier pics. It’s just the PP2 and JH1 doing it tonight :hmmmm: They are growing good and look great during the day just pull this craziness a couple of hours before bed.
2A15AB5A-394C-490A-AE1B-3D4A08992742.jpeg
58F39ECB-7AF7-477D-8D49-6FF1BF579081.jpeg
395F4870-C0AF-4506-B704-03536401DB7D.jpeg
39CC61C0-B6F2-42E9-A084-8A3834D70936.jpeg
672C4532-8275-419A-8218-87D4DFCD0965.jpeg

They do that to shit you..... Hahaha.
Just kidding, totally natural, plants know when the lights coming or going off and respond. Imo, the droop is to let dew and moisture roll off at night, then they perk up for their dose of sun.

Have a look on youtube at time lapse cannabis, its amazing how,much they dance around.

They do that to shit you..... Hahaha.
Just kidding, totally natural, plants know when the lights coming or going off and respond. Imo, the droop is to let dew and moisture roll off at night, then they perk up for their dose of sun.
Phew! :lot-o-toke: Thank you! I was hoping that’s all it was! Makes perfect sense. I’ll quit trippin now:ganjamon: thanks again!

Girls are 27 days old (PP2 26 days) and I quit procrastinating and did the deed of topping. I didn’t top JH2 as she is one node behind the others. I’m supposed to remove all growth under node 3 but I’m saving them for later to take some clones. I’ll do my next topping when the two sides grow 4 nodes and I’ll top to the 3 node again. I gave them their daily feed shortly after. My son was gracious enough to take the pics for me and didn’t quite get the shots I really wanted to get but I appreciate it and they will work.

The girls are 31 days old today (PP2 30 days)
The topped sides have two nodes and working on their 3rd I will top them again when they have 4 nodes to node 3 , remove the growth from the 2nd node leaving nodes 1 & 3 on both sides, and clean up some of the lower leaves but leave the bud sites for clones later. Temps have been 75-77*F with RH ranging from 55-63%. I have been feeding them with 1ml/g of Calimagic and 4gr/g of MegaCrop mixed in RO water and they seem to be handling the feeds well. JH2 (runt) has 5 nodes working on 6th and I will be topping her tomorrow before her feed.

Back
Top Bottom