White Widow, Jack Herer, Power Plant In Coco & Perlite

Jack is on the far right. I have her under the Mars Hydro TS 1000. She's much shorter by at least half a foot. But she is very compact and bushy.
received_487854195156978.jpeg

Jack Herer prior to flip.
IMG_20190930_164054.jpg

Jack Herer 40 days from flip in this picture.
received_738554043307213.jpeg
received_536297960525667.jpeg
Thank you!! That helps a lot! They sure are beauties! :Rasta:

Hey I just learned from the best here and applied it. Who knew it'll work lol.
Lol I know right! I went thru my first grow just googling and you tubing and it went “ok” I got to harvest and all but man oh man I wish I would have been on here the entire time. This is my 3rd run and still learning something on here everyday! I’m a pretty shy person until I get to know ya so to start a journal and put everything out there was a huge leap for me but so glad I did!

It's one thing I don't like about having multi strains going. Harder to really get a good smell. Im curious to see how frosty your Jack eventually gets too. Mine is average but I think she's gonna be my heaviest yielded. Her buds are very dense too..
I agree it is hard to get a good smell sense working with multi strains for absolutely sure! I’ve had multi strains since I started growing but I like having the variety available. I’m hoping for a good yield on all but most looking forward to the Jack as it’s my absolute favorite strain so far.
Looking at yours made my mouth water! :drool:

I agree it is hard to get a good smell sense working with multi strains for absolutely sure! I’ve had multi strains since I started growing but I like having the variety available. I’m hoping for a good yield on all but most looking forward to the Jack as it’s my absolute favorite strain so far.
Looking at yours made my mouth water! :drool:
I took a tester from my Jack a few days ago. Let her sit on top of my wireless router for a day then moved it to my dresser top for a few hours. It wasn't the best tasting obviously but I was really baked from a few rips. I'm sure she's not going to let you down. The Jack I was given from Dutch Seeds are my favorite out of mine followed by the Green Crack x Amnesia Haze.

I took a tester from my Jack a few days ago. Let her sit on top of my wireless router for a day then moved it to my dresser top for a few hours. It wasn't the best tasting obviously but I was really baked from a few rips. I'm sure she's not going to let you down. The Jack I was given from Dutch Seeds are my favorite out of mine followed by the Green Crack x Amnesia Haze.
Nice!i I can’t wait! :yahoo:I’ll definitely be checking out some Dutch seeds as well.

They are 3 days above ground @MrSauga any advice?
Not now :( I'm so sorry I missed this tag. Feel free to PM me if I miss something, or tag again. I love tags, I just miss them often.
I’d have to say probably my Power Plant then the White Widow
The PP is on my next run, so I'm looking forward to seeing yours finish up first. Lets me know what to expect.

The calimagic has a low N level at 1% which is good. You're feeding MC at a mid veg dose which is also good! I would start to remove some of the calmag and increase the MC. The plants look nice and green and maybe at the edge of too much N with the added calmag. Increasing MC at half gram increments is the best method.

There’s a couple of areas on some of the leaves I am keeping and eye on but nothing that I notice so far on newer growth.
The plants look great all around. You've done a great job and have some good eyes watching over you. Keep posting the pics and concerns and you'll be fine :)

Not now :( I'm so sorry I missed this tag. Feel free to PM me if I miss something, or tag again. I love tags, I just miss them often.

The PP is on my next run, so I'm looking forward to seeing yours finish up first. Lets me know what to expect.

The calimagic has a low N level at 1% which is good. You're feeding MC at a mid veg dose which is also good! I would start to remove some of the calmag and increase the MC. The plants look nice and green and maybe at the edge of too much N with the added calmag. Increasing MC at half gram increments is the best method.

The plants look great all around. You've done a great job and have some good eyes watching over you. Keep posting the pics and concerns and you'll be fine :)
Thank you! Decreasing the Calimagic to 1ml/g and bumping up the MC to 4.5gr/g was actually on my feed agenda for today so I’m happy to know that’s a good step to take. The Power Plant I think you are going to be pleased with they have been the fastest growing and easiest ones thus far. Happy to have you stop by! :Rasta:

The girls are 49 days above today! I took pics 3 days ago for an update but forgot to actually update so here we are today. I took 2 cuttings last night from all but JH2 (runt) 10 total and as of today they are still alive so here’s hopin. I also planted an amnesia haze seed that I traded a friend for one of my power plant seeds. I’ll keep the first 5 to root then whatever is still alive I have a friend that will happily take whatever is left.They are currently on a feed of 1ml/g Calimagic with 4.5gr/g of MegaCrop PH’d to 5.9 and seem to be liking this dose so far. I have cleaned them up a bit more and opened them up a lil better since I took the pics first thing this morning. I’d like to get them to at least 18 inches tall then flip them. Just trying to get them taller and perfect before I flower them out since I’m not absolutely sure on how much they are going to stretch for me in my environment which will be moved to the tents for flower. Need to get another 6” inline for the 2x4 and a better light in there too sooo looks like I’ll be doing some tight budgeting and get it figured out, maybe beg for an early Christmas present :battingeyelashes:

Beautiful plants Candy. You're right at the extended veg schedule for them and they look great. If you do stop the calmag increase your MC by another 1/2g to 5g.
Fantastic color.
:thanks: And good to know I’m on track with the feed schedule too! I’m soooo glad I bit the bullet and switched to MC it’s sooo much easier at feeding time! I was nervous at first because of the whole calmag bit but so far it’s dialing in nicely.
:morenutes:

Hey Candy, plants are looking great.
I am cruising past to have a look at how your going. In great hands I see.
Grow well.

Hey Candy, plants are looking great.
I am cruising past to have a look at how your going. In great hands I see.
Grow well.
:thanks: For stopping by! Always good to hear from ya! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom