White Widow, Jack Herer, Power Plant In Coco & Perlite

and a better light in there too sooo looks like I’ll be doing some tight budgeting and get it figured out, maybe beg for an early Christmas present

Congrats again on your Mars win CC :)
A less stressful xmas ahead!

(Garden’s looking great)

Congrats again on your Mars win CC :)
A less stressful xmas ahead!

(Garden’s looking great)
Thank you DD and good to see ya stop by! Yes stress has dissipated for sure!! :yahoo:

Firstly Happy Thanksgiving to all y’all celebrating today!
Secondly The girls are 51 days above today and I am so impressed with these Power Plant girls as they have been living up to their name just by their looks (pics do them no justice) they are beautiful and haven’t skipped a beat on anything. The other girls are doing good and look great just don’t hit me like the PP’s do when I walk in the door. Now to my problem child the Jack Herer #1 she has a couple of very minute burned tips my last two feeds have been 1ml/g Calimagic 1-0-0 and 4.5gr/g of MegaCrop and today I noticed the couple of slightly burned tips up top. Any advice as do I keep this level and know not to go up yet or do I back off slightly? I was thinking maybe drop the Calimagic to 0.5mls/g on the Jacks and keep the 4.5gr/g of MC but not 100% if that’s the right thing to do..? I have read that Jack Herer can be picky with nutes. I was just about to do a feed and noticed that so figured maybe try to get some advice first before I mix the feed up.

I was thinking maybe drop the Calimagic to 0.5mls/g on the Jacks and keep the 4.5gr/g of MC but not 100% if that’s the right thing to do..?
Exactly! Sort of :)
Stop with the calmag altogehter unless you start to see defs. Keep that plant at 4.5g of MC only. A bit of tip burn is OK... you're taking the plant to the limit :thumb:

Firstly Happy Thanksgiving to all y’all celebrating today!
Secondly The girls are 51 days above today and I am so impressed with these Power Plant girls as they have been living up to their name just by their looks (pics do them no justice) they are beautiful and haven’t skipped a beat on anything. The other girls are doing good and look great just don’t hit me like the PP’s do when I walk in the door. Now to my problem child the Jack Herer #1 she has a couple of very minute burned tips my last two feeds have been 1ml/g Calimagic 1-0-0 and 4.5gr/g of MegaCrop and today I noticed the couple of slightly burned tips up top. Any advice as do I keep this level and know not to go up yet or do I back off slightly? I was thinking maybe drop the Calimagic to 0.5mls/g on the Jacks and keep the 4.5gr/g of MC but not 100% if that’s the right thing to do..? I have read that Jack Herer can be picky with nutes. I was just about to do a feed and noticed that so figured maybe try to get some advice first before I mix the feed up.

I think you've got this growing thing figured out! Beautiful plants! MC should be all you need now.

I think you've got this growing thing figured out! Beautiful plants! MC should be all you need now.
Thanks Hutch! It’s getting easier to spot things and problem solve quicker. So thankful for all the help and knowledge on here. So glad I joined 420 Mag it has made a world of difference with my girls and the peeps are all great too!

The girls are 54 days above ground today and they seem to like their feed of 4.5gr/g of MegaCrop without any additional Calmag but will continue to keep and eye on them. Nothing unusual happening they’re just happily veggin and growin awaiting their new home in a few days! Gettin that all sorted out and ready for them.

Green Thumb. All of those plants look happy.
:thanks: I give most credit to all the wonderful peeps on this site and the MegaCrop nutes. They are situated and happy and that makes me very happy!

The girls are 59 days above ground today! They are steadily getting bigger and still doing well on the 4.5gr/g MC. I’ll be moving them to the tents this weekend sometime and veggin them just a lil longer before flipping. I need to do some more clean up on them soon! I actually took these pics yesterday and just didn’t get this posted, they only got a lil bigger from then but not enough to take new pics. Here they be!

Damn! I had no idea about this thread. I’m only 6 pages behind. But I may just jump in from here! They look great CC!
Thanks B! Happy to have ya over here too :ganjamon: I’m anxiously awaiting flip day:morenutes:

Looking great, healthy plants!

:morenutes:
:thanks: They are lovin their feed schedule so far! They have been good and fairly easy so far but still keeping vigilant for any issues that may arise.

The girls are 62 days above today. I had a crazy busy weekend taking care of a ton of different things and my poor babies were slightly neglected for a few days (not really but neglected for me anyway) anywho I did finally get the 4x4 fired up today! I moved the 2 PP & 2 WW in there and the Jacks will be swapping with the babies tomorrow to the 2x4. They are a Lil droopy in the photos because it’s their normal 9pm droop time and I also cleaned them up just a lil bit so they are a lil pissy at me. I meant to measure them today as well but got distracted and forgot so I’ll be doing that tomorrow. PP2 was getting so bushy I barely fit her thru the doorways. I also noticed after feeding them while doing my close up inspection that both the White Widows are starting to show some deficiency in some of the leaves lowers and uppers so I will up their feed to 5gr/g MegaCrop on their next feeding. (They are Late veg anyways and I plan on flipping them in a week’ish ) I’ve gotta give the shorter girls some heels tomorrow too! I think that’s everything..I’m a lil heavily medicated at the moment and me brain isn’t fully functioning :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom