White Widow, Jack Herer, Power Plant In Coco & Perlite

It’s actually advertised as it’s better for the trichomes than scissors. The guy that owns the shop and a couple of other growers were praising them he said. The video that I saw was letting them dry as normal the the dry leaves just brush right off. Interested to see if it works like it did in the video. PP2 is going to be my tester.
Sweet! I can hardly wait to see your video of it in action ;) Let us know how it worked out for you.

Haha, I was just kiddin' around. Lots of us don't like to make videos, including Sauga!
I mostly just hate my voice on video :laughtwo:

I missed a lot, but I’m all caught up again. Giving hugs :hug: for you and your son.
Congrats on the harvest - glad it was a false alarm. Dreams are so funny, but almost never about what they’re actually about. Funny enough, I rarely dream anymore or I don’t remember it anyway. Lol, it’s half the reason I took up weed back in my 20s!

I missed a lot, but I’m all caught up again. Giving hugs :hug: for you and your son.
Congrats on the harvest - glad it was a false alarm. Dreams are so funny, but almost never about what they’re actually about. Funny enough, I rarely dream anymore or I don’t remember it anyway. Lol, it’s half the reason I took up weed back in my 20s!
:thanks: HH and so very happy your back! :yahoo: :hug: Dreams are a weird thing for sure. I use to sleep walk as a kid up until around my mid twenties then finally stopped.Most of the time I can’t remember my dreams but every now and then I get some vivid ones like that one I just had that seem so real it’s hard to convince yourself it wasn’t true! :laughtwo:

Falling way behind again but wow! Those JH buds look beautiful! That purple colour is very desirable. Never saw it on the dispensary JH we used to buy but if it was there they would have upped the price. Stupid dreams, you should give whoever's responsible a big kick in the butt! Oh, wait... Congratulations! You're a pro now, seriously!

Falling way behind again but wow! Those JH buds look beautiful! That purple colour is very desirable. Never saw it on the dispensary JH we used to buy but if it was there they would have upped the price. Stupid dreams, you should give whoever's responsible a big kick in the butt! Oh, wait... Congratulations! You're a pro now, seriously!
:thanks: Hutch! Don’t feel bad I’m falling behind too this week! Hopefully be back to normal by this weekend. It’s rare to find Jack at the dispensaries lately where I am and it’s always $15+ /gram which is why I’ve only tried it a few times when I found it on sale because it was popcorn buds at $10/g. Hope all is well your way! Thank you again for the sentiments.
:peace::love::Namaste:

:thanks: Hutch! Don’t feel bad I’m falling behind too this week! Hopefully be back to normal by this weekend. It’s rare to find Jack at the dispensaries lately where I am and it’s always $15+ /gram which is why I’ve only tried it a few times when I found it on sale because it was popcorn buds at $10/g. Hope all is well your way! Thank you again for the sentiments.
You make me want to grow some of my Jack autos SO much!!! Lol, there’s just never enough space to grow all the weed.

You make me want to grow some of my Jack autos SO much!!! Lol, there’s just never enough space to grow all the weed.
Lol truth! :laughtwo: I’m anxious to get my other girls over to the tents and gets some more beans going too, but trying to figure out where I’d hang the last standing girls (WW1, JH2 & PP1) if I don’t use the tents because the guest shower is packed at the moment :hmmmm: I’m going to try to get at least the other widow and Jack chopped tomorrow and possibly the PP1if I’ve got it in me. Then I gotta clean the tents and equipment before I move the other girls in.
Time to get busy & creative I reckon.:rollit:

I use a cardboard box with some air holes cut out of the bottom and the top. Maybe that can spark your creativity to something better?
:thanks: That’s probably gonna wind up being what I do!

Sheesh it’s been a busy week! Everyone has been chopped and is hanging to dry and JH1 went into the jars today! (2-29-20)
Jar 1= 36.0g, Jar 2= 34.1g, Jar 3=35.5g, Jar 4=35.1g, Jar 5= 16.6g Trim Jar= 16.0g Total=173.3 grams = 6.1 ounces off of Jack Herer #1. I got pics except of the trim jar because the kids took off with it before I thought about taking pics!
8AD56EAA-8DA3-4996-A630-8C2909846210.jpeg
1F89E14C-EC33-466A-AA3A-7EB2974D7D69.jpeg
6F3D790F-3CB5-4BD2-9749-8CCF8EFE8DF4.jpeg
53A58F04-4265-4BBA-8AD3-BC718541CDAB.jpeg
E63CA901-8E88-48EA-93DD-00D1BB5693CA.jpeg

On 2/26/20 I harvested PP2

On 2/27/20 I harvested WW2

On 2/28/20 I harvested most of JH2, I ran outta steam because I had to water my other 6 girls, completely cleaned the tents, the equipment, and the room the tents are in and moved the other girls over and it was already late by the time I started chopping her. On 2/29/20 I finished JH2, WW1, & PP1 meaning I am finally done with chopping! :yahoo: I’m praying this new cannabrush thingie actually works like it says it will cuz if not I’m gonna be a lil upset as I normally like to detail trim directly after the Bud wash because my snips don’t get all gunked up because the trim just flings right off. It still takes me FOREVER even doing it that way tho because I’m a lil bit OCD with my trimming. Exactly why I’m hoping the brush works to save time. I washed the buds in 5 gallons of water mixed with 1 cup lemon juice & 1 cup baking soda, followed by 2 5 gallon buckets with plain water for rinsing after taking off anything that didn’t have sugar then hung to dry.

I’m super stoked so far with the Harvest results! I’m continuing to learn with each grow and taking notes on what works, doesn’t work, need to work on etc..
Thank you everyone for taking this ride with me so far and for all your help and company! :love: I’ll be gettin all my ducks in a row over the next few days and I’ll post a link to my next journal here. I’ll also post a smoke report as soon as possible. Thanks again!:kisstwo:

Back
Top Bottom