White Widow & Money Maker LED Perlite Hempy Manifold

Starting to turn cloudy now!!

20170217_205601.jpg

20170217_205738.jpg

20170217_210234.jpg

20170217_205641.jpg

Dammit.... found another hempy thread to follow. The list is getting completely outta control.

So, how'd ya end up in pure perlite? While it works well in my little corner of the swamp, I find other folks seem to lean towards the perl/verm mix.
Ever played with an Osmocote+ grow? It's really been wonderful in my garden. I think it has the added benefit of providing a constant and very stable nutrient level that my babies seem to love.

Dammit.... found another hempy thread to follow. The list is getting completely outta control.

So, how'd ya end up in pure perlite? While it works well in my little corner of the swamp, I find other folks seem to lean towards the perl/verm mix.
Ever played with an Osmocote+ grow? It's really been wonderful in my garden. I think it has the added benefit of providing a constant and very stable nutrient level that my babies seem to love.

Hey Tead!! A lot of Hempy growers out there. I used to run perl/verm but hated all the sludge from the verm in the bottom. I recycle

my medium so I tried straight perlite and it works well. I'm switching to coco next as I've read some great journals which

outperformed the perlite or perl/verm mix. I was following a few journals on another forum that raved about Osmocote+ in

hempys. Unfortunately that forum is down atm. Peace!!

Well I guess after I made the dumbest response if everybody lol. Its gonna b better then everybody guessed. Great job n cany wait till the final tally comes in. And since I didnt give a guess m gonna say its gonna b 348 grams dry! Sorry for the dumb response earlier read things wrong and jus typed!! Either way with the problems m dealing wit my girls I dida fantastic job not that I need to tell u that!!

Well I guess after I made the dumbest response if everybody lol. Its gonna b better then everybody guessed. Great job n cany wait till the final tally comes in. And since I didnt give a guess m gonna say its gonna b 348 grams dry! Sorry for the dumb response earlier read things wrong and jus typed!! Either way with the problems m dealing wit my girls I dida fantastic job not that I need to tell u that!!

I didn't think you made a dumb response Pino. The girls do look petite until something of size reference is added to the picture. I will add that since switching to LED my buds are tighter n harder than under hps. I'm still trying to get my weight guess in par. I was pretty good at my guesses under hps but grew with it for many years. Peace!!

Alright.... White Widow (Crop King) has been chopped exactly @ 8 weeks. Who would like pictures n wet weight?? Don't worry, dry weight info n pictures will happen when available.

Back
Top Bottom