White Widow & Northern Lights: My Amateur Second Time Grow Journal

Charalambros

420 Member
May 28th
I have assembled my necessary materials for my small outodoor grow op. I'll be growing 10 plants in all.
Material list:
-10 seeds from crop king seeds
-5 northern light autoflower and 5 white widow autoflower. These had easier grow ratings with potent thc levels and heavier yielding reviews. Most importantly was the small grow cycle these strains have for my window of opportunity to grow here.
-Foxfarm bigbloom liquid fertilizer
-10 52 qt pots
-10 tomatoe plant metal wire cages
-Miracle gro potting mix
-Black kow manure .5 .5 .5
- Chicken manure

Absolutely looking forward to the next 10 weeks and the results. This is my second time growing outdoors. Last time was a great success even though I travel for work alot, which makes it hard to keep my plants hydrated under the hot GA sun.

And and all recomendstions or advice welcomed.

To be continued.....

Attachments

• 20190528_195334.jpg
    20190528_195334.jpg
    790.9 KB · Views: 70
  • 20190528_195402.jpg
    20190528_195402.jpg
    1,016.5 KB · Views: 68
Awesome!! I’m buckled in and along for the ride!!

Welcome to the site by the way!! :welcome:

I haven’t journal’d any of my previous out door grows, so I’m in for the ride! Learn your tricks and tips for outdoor. :thumb:

In the mean time feel free to drop in on my indoor grow journal located at the bottom of my post called blue angel 2019. Two strains from crop king seeds.

Awesome!! I’m buckled in and along for the ride!!

Welcome to the site by the way!! :welcome:

I haven’t journal’d any of my previous out door grows, so I’m in for the ride! Learn your tricks and tips for outdoor. :thumb:

In the mean time feel free to drop in on my indoor grow journal located at the bottom of my post called blue angel 2019. Two strains from crop king seeds.
Love the names ren and stimpy for the plants...lol

Back
Top Bottom