White Widow Outdoor clone

Truth Seeker

Hey there 420 readers,
This is my first time growing a plant let alone a clone, but the search for some good high quality seeds kept coming up dry... anyways tired of waiting i got everything that i would need to at least get the outdoor grow started while i get my things together for an indoor grow for my next try, I also figured that outdoor is a lot easier to learn with... anyways I have been searching all over the internet for an answer to my nutrient question, I bought this clone from a shop and it was a hydro clone, the guy told me that he will put it in water for me and then as soon as i get home i have to plant it right away!!! In which I did!!! now i dont know how old the mother was or anything, I dont know if i need to know that or not, but it is now 4 days old to me since i planted it in soil. I put it in some Miracle Grow Moisture Control thinking it would be good for the outdoors... now i dont know when i am supposed to add nutrients or how much, and what is the best nutrients to give to a clone??? She is very healthy, she is standing strong on her own, and she stinks oh so nicely... I just watered her again since planting her on the 6th.
Please people help out a fellow grower!!! a noob in my case. but I am a fast learner!!!

SAM_0480.JPG

SAM_0477.JPG
SAM_0476.JPG
SAM_0470.JPG

these are the photos from day 1 when i planted them into soil!!!

4-10.JPG
SAM_05341.JPG
SAM_05412.JPG
SAM_05432.JPG
SAM_0547.JPG

these pix were taken yesterday. anything look wrong??? please any feedback helps.
and thank you fascist!!!

I have a question, because of its DNA age, which i dont know the shop didnt know either, and it being an outside plant, will it start flowering before it gets taller??? please some one help

so she has been in soil for 1 week and 4 days now and she is starting to get some yellow spots on the very bottom leaves, and some of the leaves are starting to curl over and dry up. what is this a sign of??? or am i just worrying about nothing??? please somebody answer my question!!!
SAM_0613.JPG

ok the bronse spots you are getting is because of the ph being off, but the edge of the leaves turning brown and brittle are because of too much food for the plant to take in, do a couple good watering with water ph'ed between 6.0 - 6.5, it will flush the extra salts out of the soil stoping the burn and the ph will stabilize.

Do you have a light on it? Everytime I have tried to start a clone in earth it died.lol But by the end of last spring I could cut a clone into Rockwool, no prob. You should really read some of the stickys they have around, lots of good stuff.

@Trunks Thanks for the info, i will do that, the pH has been holding for the past week at 6.6 it goes up and down during the day, but at the end of the day 6.6 is where it stands!!! i had a friend come over and take a look at the plant, he told me that that leaf with the spots is just dying, he told me just to prune it, so it is now off. he said that all it was doing was taking the nutes from the rest of the pretty lady!!!

@ quietonthe401 umm.... its an outdoor plant, it gets light from the sun... but it has rooted good now, its growing taller, and making new leaves!!!

@ EVERYBODY! i was thinking about giving her some plant food, all i have is some plant food from walmart, the nutes read 15-30-15 is that ok to give to her?

ummmm.....I was going to say that the vast majority of people use lights on clones,because this early in the season the sunlight is not as strong and more light = bigger stronger plants=bigger better buds. But now I see you are from CA. It is not 25* where I live, good luck.

lol for sure, yea i am in cali!!! but we have a weird storm system going on right now, we have a major cold front or something going on, and there is an overcast like nobody's business, so for at this moment i have it sitting under a 27w 5000k light and fan blowing on it!!! but as soon as it warms up again and the sun comes out, back outside she goes!!!

now back to my question, is it ok to give her nutes that are 15-30-15? need to know soon, its almost time to feed again and i want to get something better for her if i have to!

hey everybody! so i know its been a while since i posted, but its not like im getting many relies back on this anyways. but here is some new pix,
SAM_07571.JPG
SAM_07591.JPG
SAM_0760.JPG
SAM_07641.JPG
SAM_07671.JPG

you can also see the new grow, its Afgoo growing that from seed as you can tell

White Widow... Ummm my fav strain to grow... looks purty.
I have 10 mature white widows and 24 clones and 1 Mother.. I LOVE ME SOME WHITE WIDOW... that's all I grow now. started from seed.

Good Luck, and happy growing!
-Kim

SAM_08591.JPG
SAM_08581.JPG
SAM_0855.JPG
SAM_0854.JPG
SAM_0849.JPG
SAM_08481.JPG

now i know it says outdoor clone!!! but because of the weather at the time of planting i kept it inside for fear that it might go into a major shock, we had a cold front come through that i wasnt expecting, but anyways she is doing very very very good!!! she is in day 8 of flowering and she now stands 16 in. tall if anybody has advice for me, please share!!!
enjoy pix

update

even though i dont think anybody is even caring about this grow??? but anyways she is now on day 23 of flowering!!! she is now 22 in tall and i just started giving her nutes from Fox Farms Tiger Bloom, it was the only 1 i could afford, i should be getting the big bloom this weekend so she can have food also!!! well i willl post up pix if people care to see them but til next time!!!
HAPPY GROWING!!!

Why do you say it is flowering? It won't start flowering outside till late July at the earliest. Is it outside or inside under 12/12 light?

hey there OG13, thanks for dropping by, unfortunatly this is not the journal that i use anymore for the white widow. because i wasnt getting much people's attention for this grow, also if you look on post #14 you will see that under the pictures, i had posted that i had to change her from outdoors to indoor, is also why i made a new journal for her. If you would like to follow me on the rest of her journey, we are now at week 5 and at day 36 just ended for her!!! feel free to come on over and check out what i have done so far, and also i have 2 outdoors right now of Afgoo getting it ready for the season!!! they just developed their 4th set of true leaves and the 5th set is almost all the way out!!! just click on the links on my signature!!!

:peacetwo:

P.S. welcome to the 420mag community!!!

if thats aluminum foil i see . ditch the foil and just paint flat white . or u can use a couple of first aid emergency blankets their mylar and reflect the most light.

Hi mcfallb420,

This journal had been abandoned as it had no help, I had created another grow journal starring this White Widow clone. This was also my very first grow back in April of 2011 when I first became a member here.

Those were not aluminum foil, that was actually a couple of mylar balloons that I had cut open and placed there for the plant.

I made many rookie mistakes and I thank everything that I now know on growing cannabis to this site! :thumb:

Again, thanks for dropping in and giving your 2 cents! :thanks:

:Namaste:

if thats aluminum foil i see . ditch the foil and just paint flat white . or u can use a couple of first aid emergency blankets their mylar and reflect the most light.

Back
Top Bottom