White Widow Question

GrizzlyBear

Growing some white widow and looking for someone that has experience with this strain.

Completed 8 weeks of 12/12...Plants look good.
I have a cool environment...no more than 75 "day" and 60 "night".

I have no amber trichomes at this point but the buds look like they are ready. Since I have no experience with this strain I was looking for some feedback. Funny, from the same seed batch I have one or two plants that look ready but one is still maturing and looks very different. Anyway...I was just looking to have a conversation about this stain.

If someone could tell me how to get a pic in this post, I'll upload one of the subject in question.

Hi Grizzly Bear,
I am growing White Widow, would be great to see pics of your buds so we can see how fat they are.
Here's how to upload/resize pics

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I believe I went a full 9 weeks, if not closer to 10 before getting some amber trichs. I vegged almost 2 months though.
How long was your veg?
I love the smoke, very nice relaxing high. And the smell and taste are very nice too.

I also had one that looked very different. Gangly and thin leaves. The buds were entirely different than the others. Spiky looking on the pistils. Is yours Nirvana seeds?

bud264.jpg

As I sit here, vaping a bowl of White Widow what do I find ? A thread about her. Don`t remember any problems during the grow. Got her sister growing right now. Link to journal below. Canna`s suggestion is worth checking out.

PS,
Pictures of 1st WW in "Over 50 Club"

I decided to start harvesting certain plants. The bud you saw was more like a D cell battery in thickness and very heavy. I don't know about you but I never end up harvesting all of a plant at once unless its outside and I have to. So I usually cut a bud every couple of days as they mature. I try not to shock the plants.

By the way. These were from clones so my times may be shorter than yours. I only vegged two weeks.

Just posting a follow up. At 9 1/2 weeks still no noticable amber trichomes, perhaps this was due to the cool growing environment. Harvested all and everything is kick ass!

Back
Top Bottom