White widow smell? pic

teamgilly

. why doesnt my white widow smell at all.?this is my first grow and i havested most of my plants. they are white widow and throughtout the whole grow iv hardly smelled anything. Ive never grown white widow so i dont know what its suppose to look like or smell like. anyway i have the colas hanging to dry and they smell like grass. i was thinking since it is such a great strain it would smell more potent. I got the seeds from a sponcer on this website and i am wondering if they are indead white widow.also how dark is it suppose to be where i am drying it.
P8100275.JPG

THC is degraded by light. The darker the better w/ air circulation, slight, and if you live a a humid environment I'd run a dehue on auto dry med. setting. What did you use to combat the smell. I've heard that a ion mach can remove the smell from the finished product without impacting the strength.

it looks pretty, but my one experience with White strains is they have a mild skunky flavor that doesn't match the actual potency...

so you may just have a very potent, and stealth bud to keep around. :D

keep us posted :)

ok that was what i was hoping

THC is degraded by light. The darker the better w/ air circulation, slight, and if you live a a humid environment I'd run a dehue on auto dry med. setting. What did you use to combat the smell. I've heard that a ion mach can remove the smell from the finished product without impacting the strength.

the humidity in my house has been very low since day one. My hydrometer most of the time just says "low" the only time it ever give me a number is when i try to measure under the cloneing dome. i live in so cal so i guess high humidity is not a factor. also i bought a carbon filter but i never used it cus it never really smelled that much. in addition ithink its drying out to fast due to the low humidity

I once smoked with a buddy who had this bud that had little to no stink at all, to the point I was wondering if if was weed at all... 10 minutes later I was a usless mass of poo on the sofa. The shit had me messed up beyond belief... I actually had to switch the tv over to closed captioning for 4 hours to read what they were saying because everything sounded like a foreign language.

The moral is...don't judge a book by its cover.

i harvested some at 61 days some at 63 some at 65. i still have two more i will harvest at 67 and 69 to see whch ones are the best

Back
Top Bottom