White Widow Update

What's the true wattage of your LED light? Plant in my avatar is 33 days old. Some fan leaves removed along with a few cuttings. Plant has also been LST under an LED Shoplight 33w 150w equivalency. New COB Light being ordered on Friday to put it, it's 2 sisters and their cuttings under. Like natureman said you don't need all that fancy equipment to clone with. I still do my clones using the same technique I started using in the 90's with almost 100% success rate. Items: a small rectangular plastic container couple inches deep, 1 aquarium air pump, styrofoam cups and a weak solution of fertilizer added to the water. Add water with a weak mix of fertilizer to your container about halfway to the top. Cut styrofoam cups in half and poke a hole in the bottom. Take cutting then make an angled cut on it a little over a 1/4" to expose plenty of surface area for roots to form. Place cuttings in holes of cups. Place in container. Place airline in and turn pump on. Plenty of strong roots in under a week. Whether placing in soil or otherwise. No need for a humidity dome either... Anything else I can help with just ask.

What's the true wattage of your LED light? Plant in my avatar is 33 days old. Some fan leaves removed along with a few cuttings. Plant has also been LST under an LED Shoplight 33w 150w equivalency. New COB Light being ordered on Friday to put it, it's 2 sisters and their cuttings under. Like natureman said you don't need all that fancy equipment to clone with. I still do my clones using the same technique I started using in the 90's with almost 100% success rate. Items: a small rectangular plastic container couple inches deep, 1 aquarium air pump, styrofoam cups and a weak solution of fertilizer added to the water. Add water with a weak mix of fertilizer to your container about halfway to the top. Cut styrofoam cups in half and poke a hole in the bottom. Take cutting then make an angled cut on it a little over a 1/4" to expose plenty of surface area for roots to form. Place cuttings in holes of cups. Place in container. Place airline in and turn pump on. Plenty of strong roots in under a week. Whether placing in soil or otherwise. No need for a humidity dome either... Anything else I can help with just ask.
My LED light is a 300W LED probs uses about 60 w not too sure about that but I know the output is 300W

Back
Top Bottom