White Widow Vs White Fire Alien Kush

Quick update , both plants are very hungry, and drinking very fast ,,,, both looking healthy , I think the white widow does not like the heat we have been experiencing,

Grow tip: co2 bags are your friend during heat waves
20210711_093607.jpg

Looking good mate, really healthy plants.. how hot has it been getting in there? It's just handy to know what the limits of the white widow are.
I'm going to guess plus 32 degrees Celsius, these heat waves are very rare where I live , usually the hottest we see during the summer is 25 , by the time they get close to finishing the temp will most likely be 15 ,,,,,, with a night temp of around 10 or 11 so usually I'm growing in to cold of idle temp , but this white widow has put up with alot more then the alien , with multiple toppings,,, I think it's one of the perfect strains for new growers

I'm going to guess plus 32 degrees Celsius, these heat waves are very rare where I live , usually the hottest we see during the summer is 25 , by the time they get close to finishing the temp will most likely be 15 ,,,,,, with a night temp of around 10 or 11 so usually I'm growing in to cold of idle temp , but this white widow has put up with alot more then the alien , with multiple toppings,,, I think it's one of the perfect strains for new growers
That's really handy to know.. thanks for replying. I don't think our tiny island has ever seen a temperature like that. We only get cold rain, warm rain and wind + rain. So hopefully I won't suffer like you are.
Following along anyway. Looking forward to the next update..

Well both plants are doing there thing , the white widow is happy that piggy of a sativa is out of the way ,,,, the white fire alien kush seems to be producing less then the widow so far but definitely has more Stank to her ! I will be leaving on holidays for a week sometime this weekend and they will be left alone ,,, I can't stress enough how important it is to run gfci to all your electrical , please keep your grow area safe friends!

Grow tip : glass water globes keep my plants going when I'm away , you can also use a wine bottle with a hole drilled in the cork
20210714_164924.jpg
20210714_164914.jpg
20210714_164901.jpg
20210714_164851.jpg
IMG_20210704_152046_978.jpg

Welcome @BnbGarret this is one of my active journals on 420 mag ,,,, you can start a thread in introduce yourself , discuss the plants you got , and ask multiple question , 420 can be overwhelming at first but once you get the hang of it ! You will be finding it more awesome the more you understand it , try and fallow the rules and guidelines,, wich are basically common sense , I've learned 90 percent of the stuff I know here ,,,, donkey dick and Modest Grower are frequent active buddies in my log , both them got free seeds from a sponsor and are doing a comparative grow its awesome , ask questions and share your knowledge ,,, I got not one but 2 lights in contest i won check them out , they will be used for my clone dome , feel free to show off your glueberry that stuff is fire
20210715_192224.jpg
20210715_192211.jpg

A couple pictures of an auto Glueberry I did.

1757D3F5-71EC-41ED-BEE5-57B1DA1FFEBB.jpeg

C8AF193F-A6D0-4BCC-8944-FB219B379CFF.jpeg
Beauty those sativas are looking good , you know how to upload pictures so your doing way better then me when I started ,,, if you click on the bar then click on introduce yourself you can start a thread , telling a little bit about what you are growing maybe what you hope to learn and achieve how long you have been growing etc..... share your photos ,,,, then someone else who is much better with sharing links can get you set up on a journal if you so choose , I use the online journal to refer to dates as when I flipped or started transition feed etc... and i use it to ask for help

Thanks @Modest Grower ,,,,and welcome @BpoBrad what strain do you guys think will produce the best quality bud?
I'm going with the "WFAK" for being a more potent & better tasting strain. A cross of "The White / Fire OG / Afghan Kush / not sure about Alien genetics" has got to be kick ass ! I would consider The White the weakest strain in that cross. Everything I've smoked with Alien in the name has gotten me stoned as F ! I've grown Fire OG & Afghan Kush & they both rock. I've smoked The White; but don't feel it's as potent as the other 3 strains in the cross. Then again, The White may have the Terpenes in it that make the cross just right.
Your plants look great. A real nice healthy green.

Quick update , both plants are very hungry, and drinking very fast ,,,, both looking healthy , I think the white widow does not like the heat we have been experiencing,

Grow tip: co2 bags are your friend during heat waves
20210711_093607.jpg
Someone been trying to steal your plants ? I see you've got 1 locked down. Must be your fav.... lol.

Thanks @Buds Buddy I'm finding this ww and wfak easy to grow after those finicky sativas ! My chain was for lst so I didn't have to poke holes in my jumbo fabrics ,,,, and maybe keep a pierogi from chomping a cola a waddling off ,,,,, your words have gave me a boost of confidence on keeping a mother of the wfak

Well I'm going on holidays everyone ,,,, the Canadian tire globes can hopefully pull off 7 days ! I got lst bear guarding the tent ,,,, the white widow was showing signs of a potassium deficiency, just gave her a little extra and hopefully it's all cleared up when I'm back ,,,,
20210717_191743.jpg
20210717_191451.jpg
20210717_191436.jpg
20210717_191427.jpg
20210717_191415.jpg
20210717_191340.jpg
20210717_191312.jpg

Well all my plants definitely looked droopy and did not like my time off ,,, soil dryer then a pop corn fart ,,,, the white widow has some leafs with rust spots? ............ the white fire alien seems just a ok,, a little cal added to this feed , hopefully I don't cause a lockout of any kind ,, here is a pic of the worst leaf on the widow

20210725_122517.jpg

20210725_122458.jpg

20210725_122444.jpg

20210725_122358.jpg

20210725_122352.jpg

Screenshot_20210724-192113_Gallery.jpg

Looking perfect, HashFart. Up to and including the puppy!
That fade in the WW looks normal to me. Give her another feed she’ll stop using her leaves. A bit of fade starting about now doesn’t ring alarms. So long as it’s low down and only on one or two.
That river water looks nice and clean!

Looking perfect, HashFart. Up to and including the puppy!
That fade in the WW looks normal to me. Give her another feed she’ll stop using her leaves. A bit of fade starting about now doesn’t ring alarms. So long as it’s low down and only on one or two.
That river water looks nice and clean!
Thanks dd , yes all the lakes and rivers are very clean , I don't like how she is eating her leaves so early , but I think she needed to find food somewhere with me being gone so long so she ate from the leaves , I'm very confident it's not a fungul infection causing the rust spots , it's like a tornado in the tent , so I hope a little cal bump will get her all fixed up

Back
Top Bottom