White Widow - which breeder?

NoLogo

Hi guys,

The first pot I leagaly bought was white widow at a non descript coffee shop in amsterdam, and it kicked my ass. Fond memories indeed. So you can see why I would want to grow some more myself. But which breeder?

White widow seems to be one of those labels that has a million different breeders. I am sure any of the big names, Greenhouse, Dutch Passion, Ministry, etc would all be excellent, but which one is the best?

If any of you have any experience growing white widow, which breeder did you choose and how was it?

Thanks for sharing. :cheer:

Mr. Nice is a good version, more on the sativa side than the Greenhouse version, easy to grow, easy to clone, loads of resin, outstanding high

i grow nervana ww and it top shelf medicine for sure

i have grown nervana as well. gypsy's seeds made some awesome producers. I have some amsterdam marijuana seeds ww in flower right now. although i have not had a chance to smoke any yet, i think nervana's was a much stronger strain.

good luck ... bog

Does Green House ship to the usa? they put it pretty bluntly that they won't/don't ship here. I know some companies just say they won't but they actually do. Let me know, thanks

I am new to the updated hydro scene, after an abscence of decade +++ and I am very interested in the new strains !! How do I connect with the "middle man" sellers of GHS white widow seeds?

Back
Top Bottom