White Widow x Big Bud & Night Nurse Fem - Coco & Perlite - DTW - 440 Actual Draw LED

Re: White Widow x Big Bud & Night Nurse Fem - Coco & Perlite - DTW - 440 Actual Draw

I like the sounds of a white widow x big bud. Subbed up, good luck!

Thanks, UA! WWxBB is supposed to produce some fat buds of decent quality. Hoping for a good yield off her. Also going to try my hand at taking a clone from her.

Going to leave the Night Nurse (fem) alone. For one, I'm a little unsure about the genetics. Did not get the seeds from the breeder who originated the strain, so, who knows what I'll get. I was surprised to even find NN fem seeds, but I figured try it and see what happens.

Re: White Widow x Big Bud & Night Nurse Fem - Coco & Perlite - DTW - 440 Actual Draw

Well, it's been a long absence everyone. And I apologize. Updated photos will be coming soon. I was called out of town for family issues for a bit and left the plants in care of a friend. He did OK, but the girls were a little dry. Nothing they shouldn't recover from by the looks of it, plenty of new growth still. Actually, not terribly long before I flip to 13/11. Will return with updates on that.

Have done just the slightest bit of LST in addition to the FIM on both ladies. The WWxBB is a very leggy plant right now, could be pretty tall in the end. It's about 14" tall with several healthy stems that will be bud sites. Like the FIM, the LST occurred on the WWxBB first. Since I have ample height now, I'm not going crazy with the LST this round I don't think. The Night Nurse is about 10-11" tall but the vegetation is much denser on it. Just started some light LST with her when I got back home a few days ago.

All in all, grow's going well.

Also, I just want to state for the record that I have no idea which plant is which. The original labels may have been correct, the leggier plant might be the NN. I fully admit to being clueless. When I post pics, feel free to speculate. That's really all I can do at this point.

:thumb:

420-magazine-mobile1051714054.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1859025063.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1273639948.jpg

That chic on the right has some legs.....stems a growin'.
I'm thinking she's the Night Nurse. Having dug a little deeper into the genetics of this particular "night nurse fem" it looks to be 65% sativa. Haha. So, it is not the same night nurse bred by reeferman.

The genetics info is limited, only states "Colombian Gold x Mexican x Thai x Afghani."

Who knows what kind of flowers I'll see.

So far it has been the kiss method here when it comes to strains....1 bag seed grow completed, 1 Blue Mystic and 1 Northern Light in progress. It will be most difficult keeping just these three strains separated. Truth be known, once you get to know your plants and it's buds you can put them all in one jar and you should be able to pull the different strains apart. But that part of my being a connoisseur is still under development. It'll take some time to rid my pallet of street weed. Until then, everything gets marked as to who, what, when, where so this old man can keep it all separated.....lol.....:tokin:

Quick journal note.

Running the Mars reflector 144 and the galaxy hydro 600 in the room right now. Need to install a few more hooks in the ceiling to hang the meizhi also. Rather than start vegging in my tent, I'm going to use all my lighting for bloom. Eventually I will reestablish the tent for veg.

Changing my ventilation setup. There is an unused vent in the ceiling, which vents to the attic and outside. That's there because this utility room used to be a small bathroom. I'm running 6" ducting to the vent and using my current 390CFM inline fan to exhaust through this.

I am considering the purchase of a small standing a/c or evaporative cooling unit, will mention it if I do.

Temps running 80-84 F lights on day. Rh is hanging between 45-50. Air circulation is great right now, because I can simply leave the door cracked and get by with fans. However for flowering it's going to get hotter and drier in there with the door fully closed. Hence I'm having to properly fix up my exhaust.

The girls are feeding very heavy right now. Will be flipping to 13/11 tonight or tomorrow morning, whenever I finish running the ducting, etc.

More soon!

I like what your doing so far! I'm gunna follow this one!

Plants look good :thumb:

Girls just went down for their nap.

Note: Feeding GH scheduled doses since mid-late veg. Some very slight burn on the taller leggier girl. Nothing scary.

Except CalMag. At about 1.5x GH dosage.

Lightly trimmed some lower foliage off... some dead or dying inner leaves and their buddies that arent getting light. Will do a more rigorous defoliation a little later into flower.

Lights are all running. So, that's one Mars Reflector 144, one galaxhydro 600, and one meizhi 450.

Slight stretch so far for the shorter bushier girl. Some on the taller one but it stretched a lot during veg.

Also, I did reuse my Coco this grow. I'm hoping to run it at least twice, maybe thrice.
I added a little due to loss during harvest and cleaning out pots, etc. But mostly recycled.

Back
Top Bottom