White Widow

lympford

photo524.JPG
[

what seed co did you get them from and i am not sure wat a bloombox is

I got the seeds from buydutchseeds.com. Ive had quite an impressive success rate with them, only have had 1 male out of about 15 seeds. Ill see if i can post a picture of my setup, i too am trying to get the hang of this website, lol

Its a very neat setup, fully hydro, it pretty much grows itself, aside from changing nutes every week. The only problem i have is plants growing too tall. two white widows flowering on the right along with 1 afghan which is so big its spread out into the white widows!

Hi and welcome :welcome:

Here's some information about uploading and posting photos. Make sure to take a look, and posting photos will be easy. My favorite way to post pictures is found in the second post of the thread below. Link is also in my signature.

Nice plants, and great to have you join us!:high-five:

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

IT GOING TO BE AN AWESOME WEBSITE THOUGH, IT'S NOT LIKE WE CAN DISCUSS this stuff with just anyone(YET), i guess no i know its good to have an outlet. a place where we can go brag on our own and on other folks BEAUTIFUL LADIES, i got my seeds thru paradise the original white widow is what it said on package, VERY NICE i love that set up awesome looking girls b it nice to share dand those plants are very healthy good job

it sprouted on 05/24/13 i went 12/12 on 06/24/2013 and harvested on 08/26/13 i got my seeds thru paradise seeds(original white widow),
i used bc boost 25ml, bc bloom 25ml, awesome blossom 8ml,thrive alive red 8ml, magi-cal 8ml, & sugar daddy 30ml per gallon of water, i am using TOP DRIP FEED Hydroponics it takes 2 gallon of mix every water change which i do every6 days RELIGOUSLY, i may over do a little but i got 12oz of dried bud off that one

i hope that gave you a little usable info,i also lollipopped a month into flowering, and of course it was in a tight closet under a 600watt hps light, it is AMAZING SO FAR it is the best i have ever smoked i am actually proud of myself on this one thats why i wanted to share, i would to give input to help people achieve wat i did,

i hope that gave you a little usable info,i also lollipopped a month into flowering, and of course it was in a tight closet under a 600watt hps light, it is AMAZING SO FAR it is the best i have ever smoked i am actually proud of myself on this one thats why i wanted to share, i would to give input to help people achieve wat i did,

That yield is fantastic, how long have you been growing for?

Back
Top Bottom