White Widow

Veg was about 5 weeks maybe 6. The 3 that were about the same finishes in about 9-10 Weeks the 1 that was pretty different went 12 Weeks and I could have let it go another 2-3 weeks but was moving and had to take her down. She still is super dank but I feel she would have been even better if I could have went the 2-3 weeks more.
Would it have been as strong as the other 3 if you could have given it the extra time you think?

Veg was about 5 weeks maybe 6. The 3 that were about the same finishes in about 9-10 Weeks the 1 that was pretty different went 12 Weeks and I could have let it go another 2-3 weeks but was moving and had to take her down. She still is super dank but I feel she would have been even better if I could have went the 2-3 weeks more.
she's going to be less couch locking which should help your move, amazing buds...

Recently harvested 4 CKS WW photoperiod and 2 autos. Am puffing some right now. Averaged about 2.5 ounces per. One auto was definitely Sativa dominant and flowered for almost 14 weeks. Excellent quality. Autos a little lighter buzz but very good.
I've only grown CKS seeds and have had 100% germination. Some different phenos for sure but all good. The lower quantities are my own fault. Inadequate lighting. Only had about 200 watts from the wall for veg and half way through flower. Doubled for the last half in a 4x4 tent.
Just started the same grow. 4 photos and 2 autos. This time they will have up to 600 watts for flowering.

Good point. Germinating together and starting veg together. They will stay together in the tent until they either don't all fit or until I switch the photos to 12/12. The autos will then be moved into a small bathroom under 18/6 lighting until done.

Did it work out well? My auto's yielded 2 ounces dry on a Indica dominant WW and 3 ounces on the Sativa dominant WW in th small bathroom. I was pretty pleased. The Sativa dominant would have been about 4 feet tall if I hadn't supercropped the mail cola. The Indica never got past 22 inches but I topped it. But NICE buds.

I have been growing WW for over ten years now, it is a great sativa with little to no indica in my opinion. Nice grow. The buds will change a little with time after curing, getting sweeter to the smell. This is not a good edible unless you want to dance around a fire, great morning first high and all day buzz. I make a olive oil tincture from the sugar leaves, makes a great pain reliever at the spot of pain, just rub it on. I only feel the thc if I apply to much other than that the pain is gone in 15 minutes or less. I hope you can keep this one going by cloning.

Great one. I am crossing it this season with Space Queen (have seeds and even got a male SQ last year) Going to name the eventual strain Zsa Zsa.
p406-f.jpg

Did it work out well? My auto's yielded 2 ounces dry on a Indica dominant WW and 3 ounces on the Sativa dominant WW in th small bathroom. I was pretty pleased. The Sativa dominant would have been about 4 feet tall if I hadn't supercropped the mail cola. The Indica never got past 22 inches but I topped it. But NICE buds.
I dont know yet. I got so wrapped up on another tent for veg and then another light and all sorts of other things. Haven't dropped any of the auto seeds yet. Soon as I have something to report, I'll fill you in brother.

Just wish Crop King would tell us where they get their seeds. I've got 2 Canuk White Widows in the ground right now be nice to know if they're the same strain.

Just wish Crop King would tell us where they get their seeds. I've got 2 Canuk White Widows in the ground right now be nice to know if they're the same strain.
I did some canuck white widow amazing flower. I just popped some seedsmen old school white widow about 3weeks old seedling .

LOL "This is not a good edible unless you want to dance around a fire, great morning first high and all day buzz. "

Speaking of which :-}

Back
Top Bottom