White Widow

PaRaLyZeD-420

Growing Guru
tomorrow I'm picking up an ounce of white widow(I think there's some left) and getting one of my buddies volcano vaporizers because he has two left over from his pot café. So I'll do a report on the the weed tomorrow which ever strain I get. :Rasta: I'm mentally crossing my fingers praying there is somw ww available.

Duuuuuude! You lucky bastard! You get a volcano to use at your whim? I wish I was as fortunate. Gotta stick to my VaporBros for now.

If Bought
Strain (Name): White Widow
Taste: a little spicy but almost fruity
High: even head and body high
Appearance: nice orange hairs, lot of crystals
Texture (Dense/Airy/etc...): dense nugs
Smell: pine like and sweet
Overall: 8.7/10
Additional Comments: very nice smoke, great heavy high especially using the volcano vaporizer

Yesterday, I went to Berkeley to med shop. Got this and, as per usual, completely satisfied. Oh yeah.. edibles.. got this neat chocolate cupcake filled with chocolate.. made by one of the patients that frequents the Collective. They told me the cupcake was good for 6 doses.. will test it when time allows. Just read Mr P420 and basically copied it to mine.. good meds.

If Bought:

Strain (Name): White Widow
Location: Berkeley Patients Care Collective (the nicest people..)
Price: $55US 3.5 grams (packed in a neat little glass jar)
Taste: a little spicy and fruity
High: even head and body high (a functional med)
Appearance: nice orange hairs, lot of crystals
Texture (Dense/Airy/etc...): dense nugs, sticky
Smell: pine like and sweet
Overall: 9/10
Additional Comments: pretty looking and tastey.. agree w/Mr P420, nice vape.

Very nice Pinch, sounds like quite a purchase.

I'm thinking about picking up some WW, as its been at least 2 months since I've had some to myself, and its definitely one of my favorites.

I get paid for the first time for my new job next week and I should have enough to pick up an 1/8 of some WW for $40 at the MariCare dispensary in Concord... man im looking forward to it.

God Damn i found someone who deals white widow and that shit is fucking crazy its soo good i smoked a blunt of it and i could barley fucking walk its a heavy ass high i love it its my new favorite strain lol.peace

Back
Top Bottom