White Widow

Kip22

Good evening all

I just popped 4 crop kings white widow feminized seeds into rapid rooters. I've been waiting about a month to start these due to being away over the summer and am super stoked.

I'm curious what everyone's experience was with this strain. I've had some hit and miss strains from CKS. Do the WW like a lot of nutes? How bout PH fluctuation sensitivity?

I grew their Haze extreme and those ladies were tough as nails. PPM was up to 1300 in flower and PH only had to be close and they were super happy. Flip side was the purple kush. Those bitches complained bout everything... lol

Thanks!

White Widow is an amazing strain.
It's mostly indica, so its shorter.
Say normal nutes, and do not overwater.
Ph 5.5 veg and seedlings, Ph 6.0 for flowering.
coco or hydro.
Most, importantly, DO NOT overwater, if it is coco......

I'm currently growing a Fem seed/plant by Jahseeds . Would of loved to let it grow and finish outside but had to bring it in about 6 weeks ago. I agree they're short. Can't wait for mid November when she's done. Good luck with yours they seem to be a pretty easy strain.

Do yourself a favor and stop ordering from Crop King Seeds. Their genetics suck. They were the seed company I started with too, because of their "germination guarantee" and their fast shipping and the fact that they process credit cards (albeit in a shady way that makes me not want to give them my credit card, because its so obviously sketchy that they dont know what country the charge is going to come from and they are obviously laundering money (hiding the source of the funds, selling "t shirts" and stuff on the credit card receipt) that the type of credit card processor who would work with them is the type of credit card processor who would also do shady shit with the CC numbers they collect... so yeah, no thanks.

Just go cop from attitude seedbank. You can buy litecoin on coinbase and pay using litecoin, and get about 20 free seeds out of that. plus they actually have real breeders, crop king seeds basically just takes other breeders genetics and resells them. Trust the genetics man... Get some Cali Connection, TGA Seeds, TH Seeds, Delta 9, Dinafem, Sensi Seeds, Humboldt Seeds, Bodhi, Rare Dankness, MaddFarmer, etc!

Do yourself a favor and stop ordering from Crop King Seeds. Their genetics suck. They were the seed company I started with too, because of their "germination guarantee" and their fast shipping and the fact that they process credit cards (albeit in a shady way that makes me not want to give them my credit card, because its so obviously sketchy that they dont know what country the charge is going to come from and they are obviously laundering money (hiding the source of the funds, selling "t shirts" and stuff on the credit card receipt) that the type of credit card processor who would work with them is the type of credit card processor who would also do shady shit with the CC numbers they collect... so yeah, no thanks.

Just go cop from attitude seedbank. You can buy litecoin on coinbase and pay using litecoin, and get about 20 free seeds out of that. plus they actually have real breeders, crop king seeds basically just takes other breeders genetics and resells them. Trust the genetics man... Get some Cali Connection, TGA Seeds, TH Seeds, Delta 9, Dinafem, Sensi Seeds, Humboldt Seeds, Bodhi, Rare Dankness, MaddFarmer, etc!

AGREED!

Back
Top Bottom