White Widow

Ed Brown

Strain Name - White Widow
Seed Bank - Crop King Seeds
When - 07/19
Price - Free/$100
Type - 60% Indica, 40% Sativa
Appearance - Light green, long orange and white hairs. Not very dense (Probably didn't flower long enough).
Smell - Skunky
Taste - Smooth and clean
Type of Buzz - Heavy body stone. Very couch lock.
Length of Buzz - around 2 hours. I'm a heavy user. THC content can get up to 24%.
Best Medicinal Use - Insomnia, appetite enhancement, pain relief, anti-anxiety
Overall - White widow remains one of my top 10 strains. The smell was very skunky yet almost with a hint of fruity. The leaves were covered in trichomes. The nugs were slightly fluffy. The smoke was very smooth. The taste was "clean", as in it it did not taste bad, but was not full of flavor. Overall I'd rate the smoke 8 out of 10. The high itself is immediate. It hits you pretty hard all over your body and head. It's a major couch lock high.

Attachments

• IMG_2977.JPG
    IMG_2977.JPG
    809.6 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_2991.JPG
    IMG_2991.JPG
    505.6 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_3649.JPG
    IMG_3649.JPG
    836.3 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_3868.JPG
    IMG_3868.JPG
    627.6 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_3648.JPG
    IMG_3648.JPG
    566.1 KB · Views: 236
I flipped the lights Nov.10th. The pics don't do them justice.

got some going too. scrog for the first time. i got my ww seeds from true north seed bank and it was bred by G13. i've only ever sprouted one of the 5 seeds and just ran clones of her for a while. the phenotype i got was very lemony smelling with super tight hard buds. they didn't lose any size at all from the dry / cure. also pretty sure i got a sativa dom because it has a nice stretch to it.

lots of white and a heave stone just like OP described. also a very high yield.

got some going too. scrog for the first time. i got my ww seeds from true north seed bank and it was bred by G13. i've only ever sprouted one of the 5 seeds and just ran clones of her for a while. the phenotype i got was very lemony smelling with super tight hard buds. they didn't lose any size at all from the dry / cure. also pretty sure i got a sativa dom because it has a nice stretch to it.

lots of white and a heave stone just like OP described. also a very high yield.
[/QUOl will have to double check where mine came from. Supposed to be original genetics from 1999. Bought 7 popped 3 and have cloned all I have also. Can hardly get in room. I have twice the # waiting for a spot. Have a few other types growing

Strain Name - White Widow
Seed Bank - Crop King Seeds
When - 07/19
Price - Free/$100
Type - 60% Indica, 40% Sativa
Appearance - Light green, long orange and white hairs. Not very dense (Probably didn't flower long enough).
Smell - Skunky
Taste - Smooth and clean
Type of Buzz - Heavy body stone. Very couch lock.
Length of Buzz - around 2 hours. I'm a heavy user. THC content can get up to 24%.
Best Medicinal Use - Insomnia, appetite enhancement, pain relief, anti-anxiety
Overall - White widow remains one of my top 10 strains. The smell was very skunky yet almost with a hint of fruity. The leaves were covered in trichomes. The nugs were slightly fluffy. The smoke was very smooth. The taste was "clean", as in it it did not taste bad, but was not full of flavor. Overall I'd rate the smoke 8 out of 10. The high itself is immediate. It hits you pretty hard all over your body and head. It's a major couch lock high.
Looking nice.

I got my White Widow cuttings for free from a friend, he was doing first trim. Made 16 clones eight made it. Lost two more mid grow my fault (%^& at myself). The idea was to grow fast and switch to flower after 6 weeks indoor grow. I used cha-ching 9-50-10 the last four weeks of flower and the nugs are hard as rocks. Hanging in the basement now and after seven days the nugs are still hard and too moist for the jar.

My first two grows were with LED lights, I had three cheap panels hanging. the weed was ok. It got you high but it was from a strong strain. So I thought it was the lights. I invested in an HP light set up and started them in veg with LEDs then after they were 1.5' tall switched on he HP. They took off. so much that I installed two of the LED lights on each side of the HP to get the sidewalls of the tent. I do expect the wall tops to be less potent. Each plant received some HP on the branches in the middle. All the tops were rock hard even the LED dependent ones. They are mixed up with the rest except a couple of rock stars. Private stash.

I over landscaped the entire grow. Pruning and pruning when the crop came in it just needed the nugs trimmed. around 35, 5' inch or better branch tops.

Next time I am trimming higher and not letting little nugs grow. I read that some only let the top three branches off a stem produce. Going to try that next.

I broke a branch watering a week before harvest day on the calendar and it has dried and is great. It actually makes me get bored with TV and want to get up and do things. Love it.

Next, grow I am ordering seeds to get the very best of this strain. The seeds will pay for themselves in clones at the first cut in veg.

Attachments

• IMG_8528.JPG
    IMG_8528.JPG
    837.5 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_8519.JPG
    IMG_8519.JPG
    803.4 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_8407.JPG
    IMG_8407.JPG
    762.1 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_8416.JPG
    IMG_8416.JPG