White Widow

XtortioN

Here is whats left of the 1/2 oz i had. Very potent, and tasted amazing.

It stank up my house when i opened the jar everytime, and if you kept it in a bag you could smell it throughout a room. Very nice smelling stuff, not good if you're trying to be stealthy though. A friend of mine grew it with a hydro setup and 400 watt HPS.

WhiteWidow9.jpg

WhiteWidow7.jpg

WhiteWidow6.jpg

WhiteWidow3.jpg

WhiteWidow22.jpg

WhiteWidow4.jpg

Yes, I still have a little less than 2 grams and haven't used any in a few days. These other two strains I've been getting high off of are really nice, but this WW was amazing.

I would say it was kinda fruity, but different than any bud i've had before. Kinda sour, yet sweet smelling with something extra in there. Wasn't harsh at all through vape w/ water filter, less harsh than other strains but produced way bigger hits. This stuff had a lot of trichs. My hands would always smell after breaking it up, i would be licking my fingers lol and I let it dry! I would feel high after a small amount. When using a lot I just got higher, not much of a ceiling, and the taste this stuff leaves in your mouth is enough to keep you puffing on it. Truly Amazing bud.

When i vape the last bit i'll be really high and give a good report.

Okay,

Just hit up some of this, unknown strain. Very tasty, with a very nice high.
bud59.jpg

Then hit some of the WW right after that i had already broken up. I really can't describe how amazing this shit tastes, but it is so good. And wow am I high. My body feels good throughout, and my head feels crazy. I wish I had more of this the white, but I went through it quick when I first got it.

Anybody else who has grown White Widow have a similar phenotype, or know how to describe the taste of certain types of ww?

Anybody else who has grown White Widow have a similar phenotype, or know how to describe the taste of certain types of ww?
When White Widow beagn making her rounds some of my old friends and I chuckled as we remember this as Tasty Santa Marta Red Columbian circa 1973. so that is what I look for when judging a White Widow strain :smokin:

crystals are making me drool. looks like good bud :) enjoy that!

haha...yea i have been. I'm down to my last nugglet of it, gonna save it for when I run out or to mix with some other strains one night. Ahhhh i wish i had more, the taste is soooo good

Back
Top Bottom