Whitening leaves, new grower, need some help please!

Spippo

420 Member
15914649720143862421555293284959.jpg

Me and my friends bought some Black Rose Sugar Auto seeds and we germinated one.
We are growing him outdoor but after two weeks it looks like this.
Could it be overwatering?
My soil is good and fertilized, I have never had any other problem like this before, though I never planted cannabis.
Help us please!

Attachments

• 15914650279473916288804316966337.jpg
    15914650279473916288804316966337.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 64
Welcome @Spippo could be nute burn, little weed plants don't it too hot. Your soil looks a bit rough to me, what is it? If this one doesn't make it I'd suggest starting another one in a peat pot, let it establish some roots then get it in your bigger pot. Lots of people up-pot two or even three times. CHeers, good luck! :yahoo:

The soil is my own land soil. In sicily we have very much good volcanic soil and I used it for almost every plant. I fertilized it with a little bit of sheep manure (the say It's good and I fertilize almost everything with it).
I didnt measure the ph or put any other nutes in it.
I thought it was easy like growing any other plant as they told me :(

Ok you didn't mention the sheep manure (poop) in the first post...lol, So that could be your issue right there, too much nitrogen making the soil hot to your plants roots, try just watering with corrected Ph water no nutrients. You might want to just start over if your already having issues this soon in the grow. It would be less of a headache for you to start over with a new fresh seed. :)

Me and my friends bought some Black Rose Sugar Auto seeds and we germinated one.
We are growing him outdoor but after two weeks it looks like this.
Could it be overwatering?
My soil is good and fertilized, I have never had any other problem like this before, though I never planted cannabis.
Help us please!
Must have ordered from @Herbies Seeds :rofl: most of my autos were males too

The soil is my own land soil. In sicily we have very much good volcanic soil and I used it for almost every plant. I fertilized it with a little bit of sheep manure (the say It's good and I fertilize almost everything with it).
I didnt measure the ph or put any other nutes in it.
I thought it was easy like growing any other plant as they told me :(
Oh my :thedoubletake: that soil may be great for grapes, but way too acidic for cannabis...you may want to look up "super soil" for cannabis...you're soil has too much compaction and nothing for drainage (perlite)

And BTW putting any fresh manure in soil is a no no...compost must set and degrade for a long time before you use it, but good luck to you :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom