WhiteWidow Fem - Soil & LED

As far as the sigle leaf... no worries dude... that looks more like some kind of one time incident damage rather than something from the inside of the plant and out...
Your ph should definitely come down, and for me, rather than waiting until your required feed day, I would ph some water thats in the right range and give them a half dose at least... It will help in the mean time rather than leaving them in the more alkaline medium that they don't respond well to... :goodjob: :passitleft:

Thats the encouragement I been needing lol. Yea I was going to do the whole nutrients thing then decided to see how this Kindsoil works. My only worry is that the ph of the last few watering were high as I didnt have a PHDown. Which I then thought that the basic water was stopping my plants from taking in nutes. Lets just hope the bottom is growing rather then the top. Strong roots Strong plant.

All in all, I have some PH down now so lets hope 4 aggressive veg stage.

So I just picked up some ph up and down to try it... For me... All I have ever used to adjust ph was organic apple cider vinegar, and baking soda...
Baking soda is a salt though but because your grow is in dirt it isn't going to lock up your root system like it would with hydro... Most hydro guys would tell you to never use Baking soda, because salt is a different animal when it comes to most hydro grows and synthetic nutes!

I have a ww bean soaking as we speak and am looking forward to growing it out... I think that its by far one of the best stones out there... great night time, bonfire on a lake buzz... love it!
You are doing a great, and you are only going to get better at this! :Namaste:

Here we are 1 day into flowering.
They are looking amazing. Honestly before I gave them the 36 hours of darkness, I felt like they were looking very stressed and droopy but now they are looking great. Already stretched out a lot also. Can’t wait to see what’s to come.

Here’s the pic of them after the 36 hours of darkness. The blurple light makes the new growth look like yellowing leaves but their not.

Here we are about twelves days later so going on third week of flower. I must say seeing the little buds form is absolutely amazing. Also plants have really stretched out to end up filling the tent from side to side. Very impressed for a first grow. Can’t wait to see what’s next to come!!!!

So yesterday was harvest day. Im sure it could have went longer but i had a few issues arising and was forced to chopt hem down. didnt even get to take pictures :( but on the bright side i completed my first grow. hoping to have a better journal next grow when im able to control the environment a little more. until next time 420!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom