Who are you voting for 2012?

Ok, so what was the newsletter that he did publish, do you know the name of it, I'd like to check into it some more. Thanks/grace:thanks:

Grace, the newsletter you are referring to happened over 20 years ago. You can google it and look it up. The best place to go would be Wikipedia. Ron Paul is more for civil rights than any other presidential candidate. Our country has been torn apart by a government that has gotten too big and too intrusive. The worst kind of discrimination comes from the Government in the form of reverse discrimination. The people in the Ron Paul movement want smaller government, more freedom and less taxes. The working people in this country are tired for all the social programs and new government agencies. Ron Paul will not ever be president. What he did was start a movement that is gaining steam

Not this guy. That's for sure.

(NaturalNews) While America's economy is suffering staggering losses in jobs and debt, the Obama administration is creating jobs for Chinese workers by selling hemp scarves on its website -- even while industrialized hemp remains illegal for U.S. farmers to grow!

The "Monique Pean" scarf runs $95 on BarackObama.com (https://store.barackobama.com/monique-pean.html), and is described as:

Designed by Monique Pean. Circle scarf made of 45% certified organic cotton / 55% hemp, measures 42'' L X 21'' W. Made in the USA.

Here's a screen shot of the item, in case they try to remove it from their store:
The world's top new source on natural health - NaturalNews.com...

It may be "made in the USA," but the hemp it uses is imported from nations like China because under the Obama administration, industrial hemp remains illegal to grow in the USA."

Read more here:
President Obama's store sells hemp from Communist China while hemp farming in America remains criminalized

Not this guy. That's for sure.

(NaturalNews) While America's economy is suffering staggering losses in jobs and debt, the Obama administration is creating jobs for Chinese workers by selling hemp scarves on its website -- even while industrialized hemp remains illegal for U.S. farmers to grow!

The "Monique Pean" scarf runs $95 on BarackObama.com (https://store.barackobama.com/monique-pean.html), and is described as:

Designed by Monique Pean. Circle scarf made of 45% certified organic cotton / 55% hemp, measures 42'' L X 21'' W. Made in the USA.

Here's a screen shot of the item, in case they try to remove it from their store:
The world's top new source on natural health - NaturalNews.com...

It may be "made in the USA," but the hemp it uses is imported from nations like China because under the Obama administration, industrial hemp remains illegal to grow in the USA."

Read more here:
President Obama's store sells hemp from Communist China while hemp farming in America remains criminalized

That is just a slap in the face. Intentional or not.

Since I don't have much faith in write in votes (or the entire election for that matter), I will most likely vote for Gary Johnson instead of RP since he is on the ballot.

The RNC was rigged and they stopped at nothing to silence Ron Paul. They can smear, dig, slant, lie, ban, block or ignore the man all they want, but his message cannot be silenced. The last 11 years since 9/11 have to me spoken volumes about the current state of our government. It is not about D or R anymore, they might as well be one in the same. Bush = Obama = Romney. More war, more loss of personal freedoms, and more invasion of privacy.

RNC Sham 2012 - YouTube

Step away from your MSNBC and your Fox News. Look what happens when someone dare speak the truth. They get canned, immediately.

Judge Napolitano: How to get fired from Fox Business in under 5 mins - YouTube

I would think the stoner world would leap behind the man who authored the Industrial Hemp Farming Act and calls for not only an end to the War on Drugs, but an end to our occupations and wars around the world. :peacetwo:

Voting for either Obama or Romney is a vote for more of the same old shit. Voting for a particular candidate, just because they have a "D" or an "R" after their name, is supporting a system of control. Ron Paul will not be our next president but the message he has been espousing for 35+ years continues to grow, especially among the young and disenchanted.
I campaigned for and contributed to Ron Paul's 2008 campaign. I used to live in his district and have met him several times. I will be voting for Gary Johnson this time as I have less faith in write in votes making any difference.

I'll vote for Gary Johnson! This should be the easiest decision to make for anyone.:peace:

Unfortunately the government controlled media trance has most people focused on who has the most financial backing. They want their international agenda to reign over us. They want us to sacrifice our independence on the altar of globalism with China as the biggest international banker cashier. I was watching all these idiots on the news the other night camping out overnight to buy a new Apple Iphone made in China. People don't care about Constitutional rights anymore. Now it is "give me convenience, or give me death".

Back
Top Bottom