Who buys grams?

Bluntkilla, yeah, come to think of it, I had a buddy a while back who used to run out of weed occasionaly, and his dealer was very flakey. I was always sponsoring bowls and what not becasue I was fortunate enough to afford it, and every now and then he'd reluctantly ask if he could buy a gram off of me. Since he was a good buddy I just told him I'd give him a fat nug that I estimated weighed a gram, and that when his dealer finaly came through I wanted a fat nug of his stash, and he always came through. He eventualy got a med MJ card for his epilepsy and didn't have to worry about flakey dealers anymore ;-)
-PM

All the time, grams or eighths.. and I get to taste all the wonderful flavors afforded me at my clubs here in the East Bay. Ya gotta love it!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Think the only real reasons anyone would buy in grams are they don't have a constant stream of income, or they prefer variety like Pinch. I mean, if someone has the money and the oppurtunity to buy an ounce, I doubt they'll be like "u know, I'd actually only like to buy just 1 gram." And if they are like that, its just a personal choice. Just depends on the stoner I guess :cheesygrinsmiley:.

i'm a variety freak and also good buds are hard to come by out here, so i do by grams.... like a gram, each of 5 variety's

When I visit the clubs, it's hard to stick to just one kind. There's such a variety, even if I like a particular kind, I usually end up buying a couple different kinds. And you can't expect to find the same kind every time you visit. I have a few favorites, but I have never left disappointed with anything I bought there. I usually buy an ounce since I don't drive and have to get a friend to take me.

Cpt, I see you got that posting problem solved.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Peace and happiness:peace:

I really prefer to buy in mass amounts for only personal use. For myself I would buy maybe one ounce for a few weeks will do just me good. But if I am smoking with my buddies which I usually am we usually buy maybe an ounce and a 1/4 or two to last us a while you know. So being in the norm and saying buying in mass is stupid, no, it's completely normal, everyone will do it and feel proud at having lots of weed at one time.

I usually have some weight but if I don't have any and my friends don't either we will usually just all throw 5 or 10 on a sack. Does anybody else do this?

A ten sack usually only lasts my friends and I the night and like two bowls the next morning and I did that a lot this past summer cause we were all REALLY BROKE!

I dont buy grams..

we usually buy a 1/4 or 1/2 ounce.

Unfortunately you can't buy hash in large quantities over here man, it's always like 5 g bags if you know the good guys I wish I lived in a country that had good weed, the stuff here is few and far between being able to get good stuff. But hashish is not bad man, it has a really good bodily high.

if i dont know the strain im buying i will pick up a g to feel the effects of the high then decide how much to get . If i have the cash pick up the oz or1/2 oz grams and 1/8 go to quick for me. but if thats all you can get or afford then a grams better than none.

i buy in grams but it usually adds up to a 1/4 or so
not that im a smartass or anything...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Who is this Jri5002? I agree.. no tolerance.. this lad needs to leave this party.

Grow up!

Thepurplem0nkey said:
Ok, I buy about a half ounce of weed every month. I smoke every day. I've come across numerous threads on this board where people talk about losing or being robbed of grams of hash. Am I just an unusualy mass consumer of marijauna? Who actualy buys in grams? Do people really still go out and purchase 2 grams at a time? Am I in the fringe fro buying in bulk, or is that the norm and the people buying grams are in the fringe? To me, buying in bulk ensures I'll always have an ample supply of a good strain, and it's also cheaper to buy in bulk. ANyway, I'm just curious.
-PM
Yeah I buy grams sometimes. Usually I buy 1/8ths though. I don't have much money to spend on pot and I still have to get my shit from a black market dealer which complicates things a lot.

I wish I could go to a fucking store to buy MY pot. You're living a dream man, you don't even know it.

I think I bought a gram once, not sure. Use to buy 8s and up. Don't think I will be buying anymore. Rather not deal with it so I grow.

I usually buy at least an 1/8 at a time. Im startin to buy 1/4s cant really buy more than that at a time unless I split price with my friends cuz I cant afford it. :peace:

I like to get half zips most the time. When I can anything larger sometimes I snag it if it is decent for the $ sometimes smaller if I have more bills that month or if something unexpected comes up. But only once have I gotten a gram....I was dry....and it was a bad day...all I wanted was my GF, MJ! LOL.

But never since that one day less than a 8th.

Back
Top Bottom