Who can help me, I have a problem with the yellowing of the buds and the burning of the pistils

but how can i fix this problem? is it ph or insect?!

i think you got more than one thing going on. it looks like a nute issue compounded by predatory action.

don't hurt to occasionally inspect your plants. I learn a lot doing it.

Do you water to run off?

Tell me more about your environment? Temp and Humidity is a good start.
I need your high and low readings also and how long they were exposed before you corrected it.
Have you grown this strain before?
yes, I have increased it even before, the temperature is good and so is the humidity 28-20

dark green foliage seems your nutes are off somehow, there’s plenty of N maybe locking out something but the pin pricks are both obvious & numerous.

Got pics of leaf backside? Do you have jewelers loupe or minI-microscope? Think I’d be scoping for critters too.
I don't have it, but I'm using it
image.jpg

thank you
I have a potting method that's almost impossible to overwater.
Bill284 Method in my Heavens Shores thread.
Great for anyone not used to watering a pot plant.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

i'm not sure that insecticide is considered cannabis safe. it's a food insecticide, i don't know if it works the same with cannabis. i'm not even sure it is used in north america.

a quick search shows bermectine is not listed for cannabis, and is also not listed for tobacco. it may not be safe when the plant is combusted - lit on fire or smoked. i would double check that product.

and it’s 100% terra guess that’s code for coco.
Maybe a bad translation on the part of the company? Some European languages use a form of terra as meaning soil, dirt or earth. If they capitalize it then Terra would translate to the planet Earth. When I first saw it on the bag I was thinking a 100% potting soil but the company website says peat moss, maybe because they strip it from the ground.

Occasionally see "pomme de terre" on bags of potatoes and roughly translates to "apples of the earth" in French.

Enough trivia for the day.

Maybe a bad translation on the part of the company? Some European languages use a form of terra as meaning soil, dirt or earth. If they capitalize it then Terra would translate to the planet Earth. When I first saw it on the bag I was thinking a 100% potting soil but the company website says peat moss, maybe because they strip it from the ground.

Occasionally see "pomme de terre" on bags of potatoes and roughly translates to "apples of the earth" in French.

Enough trivia for the day.
I sprayed him with this

I would say keep going and use this grow to practice defeating bugs. You know that at least in the concentration you gave this last time the plants can't tolerate it, but maybe they could a lesser dose? There's a lot to be gained in the knowledge that you'll get while you try to keep this plant going, and in the end you'll either lose the battle or you will win with a huge gain of knowledge and a job well done to be proud of. We all have our setbacks and have to learn to deal with them and it's how we handle these moments of difficulty that make us either good or just mediocre growers.

Yes, keep going, at a minimum it's a learning experience. Russet mites (if that's what it is) are a real problem, the eggs are laid inside the plant tissues, so it's hard to kill them with a topical spray. You'll need to break their life cycle with numerous applications. Be careful in choosing a spray, if it's listed as OK for tobacco it's safe for cannabis. Problem is that many "food safe" pesticides, as has been mentioned, are not tested for what happens to the chemicals when they are burned. Burning can change the chemical properties and make them potentially toxic.

would say keep going and use this grow to practice defeating bugs. You know that at least in the concentration you gave this last time the plants can't tolerate it, but maybe they could a lesser dose? There's a lot to be gained in the knowledge that you'll get while you try to keep this plant going, and in the end you'll either lose the battle or you will win with a huge gain of knowledge and a job well done to be proud of. We all have our setbacks and have to learn to deal with them and it's how we handle these moments of difficulty that make us either good or just mediocre growers.
I don't know how to continue with the nutrients now they should be 5 weeks old but these others look like they were 2 weeks old with flowering?!

Back
Top Bottom