Who from the site would you love to blaze with?

Bunny

I know we all would want to blaze with everyone from the site..

but who would you really want meet to blaze with sometime.

:hmmmm:

OnionGobbler and Urdedpal always seem to have delicious looking ganja on hand...

420FLASmoka seems like a great guy to smoke with, especially since he twists amazing blunts, or Kittyloaf, because of her Roors.

I quite often blaze with GOOSIEBABY, I think sitting in a room full of any of the 420 extended family would be a real hoot!

I think Jimmybong would be funny with stoner4life, tinkerbell, gorillabuds, happykitty, bunny, dahui, and who ever wants to join in!

There's so many people in the 420 extended family who I'd love to have a smoke with, each has their own quality's and their different personality's/ opinions it would be really unfair to single out just one person to have a smoke with coz I luv u all in my own special way!

How about you Bunny

RangerDanger sounds like he/she would be interesting as hell to blaze up with I'm surprised nobody's mentioned RD yet.

I also second the OnionGobbler / Urdedpal nomination. Too many good buds to pass up. But I wouldn't pass up that chance to smoke with any member if I got it, most likely...

ranger does tell those great stories, but...

i know stoner4life & congamon/whatever name he's usin' this week, better than anyone else on site, um... stoner4life.

but a room full of us would be the best. i bet we could find a way to have fun even if we were all in the same cell, padded or otherwise.

Most definently RangerDanger. I love reading his stories while I'm high, Im sure they would be all the better in person. Plus he reminds me a whole lot of my grandfather with his passion for the outdoors and the ability to tell stories. Though I seriously doubt my grandfather ever lit up.

I dunno, but Dahui will get the pleasure of my company this summer I believe.
I know her answer will be me, cuz I'm just the shit. LOL :laughtwo:

Urdepal for the great buds, Ranger for the great stories after I smoke the great bud.

Urdedpal
BluntMan
Blowin.Endo.
Jimmy bong
Kittyloaf
Andrew86
HAHA420
Budtoker
Bunny
Ms.Kitty
420FLASmoka
TheLife
Stoner4lLife
User
Congamon
OnionGobbler
Matanuska Valley
Brett2theMax
CustomMX6

:smokin3:

matanuska valley for the amazing ganja
urdedpal
rangerdanger
a bunch of others i can't think of right now

if they were still around...aj and p420 (rip)

I think it would be great to smoke up with Kitty Loaf. She seems really bright and well spoken; and it would be fun to see that private head shop she's got.

it'd be great to smoke with the any of the 'regulars'

and any of the grow team peeps

i'd like to sit and have a high chat with rangerdanger and gorillabuds for some nice stories

I made someones list! I like the thread idea

Cherry
Oldbongman (i know hes gone now but still)
TurboTeg
420 (he's kinda like our god)
blowinendo
purpose420
akornpatch
brett2themax (already have a few times he's a kickass guy)
danknbeyond
tallandtoken
stoner4life
kittyloaf (shes into music)

many, many more but you know how that short term is

urdedpal (again)
stoney momma
onethree
stoner4life
user
haha420
the life
blowin endo
how could i forget Ranger Danger???
but i would smoke with anyone willing to meet up.

lots of cool ass people on this forum, not gonna try to think up some huge list or anything like that, ill just drop a couple of important names

Cherry
Urdedpal

Back
Top Bottom