Who has a pothead girlfriend?

Hey there Mago. I'm more of a the last- guy -I- had -sex- with- beat- me- for years-girl, so it's something I'm not ready for for awhile.

But when I DO get there, I'm more of a mid-morning, noon time, afternoon, evening, late night girl.

The Lady don't do mornings.

Lady

There is a lack of stoner girls. I mean not even ones to date just to hang out with, thats the best thing about it. Where are you all at?!

Hey there Mago. I'm more of a the last- guy -I- had -sex- with- beat- me- for years-girl, so it's something I'm not ready for for awhile.

But when I DO get there, I'm more of a mid-morning, noon time, afternoon, evening, late night girl.

The Lady don't do mornings.

Lady

I knew it took too long to type that.
Thank Gawd for Copy&Paste .. 'er was it Bill?

I take that as Breakfast Before then,
hell I thought he just tried to kill ya'.
He beat ya too?!?
Da'Bastard, he could be a freebie,
sounds like a pleasure to do(not the Good do) to Me.

I'm a fisherman(at heart, most of my life) don't ya' know.
and a Good One, I can wait for ever.
Hell feels like I have and I ain't in no hurry,
just wanted to make sure you weren't totaly ignorin' me :cheesygrinsmiley:

With the right guy, I'm an all day kinda gal. And evening. And night.

I kinda lost my desire after years of getting abused by someone I loved, and now I'm on @#$%@ meds that dampen it still further. So it's gonna be awhile.

But for the right person... It'll be worth the wait!

Lady

With the right guy, I'm an all day kinda gal. And evening. And night.

I kinda lost my desire after years of getting abused by someone I loved, and now I'm on @#$%@ meds that dampen it still further. So it's gonna be awhile.

But for the right person... It'll be worth the wait!

Lady

I gotcha' ,
that would have turned me off to after a bit also
and the Meds,
Oh don't get me started on those.

Sorta never did understand "years of getting abused by someone I loved"
must just be my Black Soul
but I'd kicked 'em to the curb and moved on in a matter of hours not years.

But That's just Me.

I have the same situation to the letter. My gf hated that I smoked, even made me quit, we broke up. I started again after a failed relationship after her, started talking to her, we got back together, she knew i smoked again and now we're becoming mmj users together!!!

Definitely both potheads. Its great.

I pay for it all though :(

not for long you wont. and yes, i am the pothead gf. & i love it.

I also probably am different from some girls because of the fact that I enjoy working and being self-sufficient. I don't like asking for money and I really don't like being dependent upon someone else for what I need. So of course I don't want a partner that "takes care" of me in the financial sense.

We need more girls like you around here lmao. No wonder im single ... :laughtwo:

I'm aware that I'm the needle in the haystack. Most girls where I live are only interested in what a guy drives, where he lives, and what he brings home. I mean...I'm smart enough and will be making enough money so that any man I marry can be a stay-at-home dad if he really wants to (although that sounds dreadfully boring to me personally). I'd rather have a guy that I can have a good conversation with while watching History Channel, someone who I laugh hard with, someone that I know is with me because he loves me for me. Is money really going to make up for disliking your partner's personality, being on different intellectual planes or a lack of laughter? Money can buy happiness, but only the kind of happiness that is fleeting at best. I'll take love over money, even if love is just a chemical reaction :p

I've been married for 28 years. We married poor, then went on to make good money. Then I became ill and we are poor once again. While our income did not continue to grow, our love did and continues to. My wife smokes with me on occasion, but understands it is more than just a high for me - it is medication. It has never been mine and your's in our relationship. Everything is ours. As far as the question goes about the gf smoking all the pot, all I can say is, "Dr. Frankinstein, be careful what you create."

well me and my girlfriend were together for about 2 years then i started smoking and she didnt like that long story short we broke up (for other things too) but she wasnt fond of me smoking anyway 3 months later we started talking and hanging out again and when we went out the first time i told her hey i still smoke and she was like whatever i dont care i just wanna be with you so long story short she kinda changed her lifestyle to be a part of mine....now she is almost as much of a pothead as i am......and for some reason she can smoke alot more then me and not be high guess shes got a high tolerance anyways she doesnt pay for any ganj and smokes whenever she feels like ((it off my stash))...she is bankin at her job and doesnt pay for much other then gas and insurance....now i really wouldnt care if i could pick up mids but around here dank is expensive and about all we come by right now.....so i was wondering should i ask her to throw down like half of w.e amount i buy?

and anyone else think girls can take big ass hits cuz the girls i smoke with they never cough and take massive bong rips???

your story is almost identical to except my girlfriend didnt really cared that i smoked weed she just didnt do it until we broke up and got back together .....oh and she cant take nearly as big as a bong rip as i can:bongrip:

I am a pothead girlfriend..:)

we split the costs around here....weed included

I HAD a indulging fiance. Now she refrains from smoking due to the child on the way. However she was never really a pothead by my standards. She only smoke a couple times a week to relax, and thats a casual smoker, not a pothead, in my eyes anyway.

I been saying that for a while! I thought you were taken though! I bet you would be a awesome stoner girlfriend!

Nope, not taken. A few flings but nothing like what I want.

Had a pothead wife for six years who smoked up all my stash and never paid for anything.

Now I've started a relationship with a great woman, who doesn't smoke. I blazed up in front of her for the first time the other day. She was shocked at first, but is now totally cool with it. :cheesygrinsmiley: Thing is, it would be nice if we could get stoned together. I don't know if I should ask her if she wants to try it, or wait for her to bring it up. She's hinted a few times she might want to try it, but I'm a bit wary of bringing it up, not sure what her reaction might be.

Any ideas anyone?

If there is a good reason why she shouldn't (like those pesky random drug tests some companies like to spring on you) then don't push the issue. Let her get used to your own use first.

After some time has passed, if she expresses interest, tell her why you smoke. Tell her what it does for you, and why (or why not) she may like it.

Then, start her slowly. Nothing breeds bitterness faster than someone being pushy about something.

With luck, she will enjoy it, and share many a bowl with you. If not, then respect her wishes and keep it all to yourself. (ha ha! now I have the stash!)

The Lady

Back
Top Bottom