Who has a pothead girlfriend?

lil late here, but i have a pothead girlfriend of 5 years. and she's hot. and she smokes everybit as much weed as I do.. which is a lot.

only the dankest of dankest of course.

IMO, it just makes the relationship that much better...
Having an arguement; have a pH(x) session w/ her and all is well.
I supply the weed 90% of the time, but I don't have the slightest issue w/ that.

ya so my girlfriend has thrown down twice now for quads here and there

tomorrow we are picking up some super dank weve been waiting for and going to this place called starved rock in IL anyone heard of it? But yea we are going there to celebrate our 3 year.

How I Wish I Had Female Smoke Companion In (Aiea Hawaii)I Dont Mind Being The Supply If I Had Stony Girl To Share A High As I Carry My Blue Card Everywhere

My girl is a fellow pothead. She smokes with me most days and is amazing. She does not care about the culture or use any of the forums, etc. But she is really cool and knows her way around a bubbler. I am trying to teach her how to pack a Vortex, but she is not skilled enough yet to handle that giant green monster in our living room, haha

My girl and I have been dating for over a year and a half and we've been blazin the whole time. I started living with her at the beginning of the summer and buyin our bud together. When I've got money I buy it, when she's got money she buys it and when we both have money we split is as evenly as possible. For example at the begining of the summer she didn't have a job so i was mainly buying nugget. Now I'm without my truck for a month but she got a job halfway through the summer, so for the past two weeks it's been mainly her.
It sounds to me that ur girl smokes way more of your chron than u do and has a much higher tolerance. Therefore it takes a couple bong rips to feel blazed. That's why the girls u blaze with don't cough. I bet u money the girls ur talking about are ur girlfriends close friends aren't they? Ur carryin her and her friends.

If anyone remembers AJ, he had a thread a while back saying something along the lines of "where are all the stoner chicks who like chill, blaze and play xbox? too many girls take half a bong rip and pass out."

i know way too many girls like this, but luckily i have a pothead girlfriend

If anyone remembers AJ, he had a thread a while back saying something along the lines of "where are all the stoner chicks who like chill, blaze and play xbox? too many girls take half a bong rip and pass out."

i know way too many girls like this, but luckily i have a pothead girlfriend

I will smoke a whole bong to myself and not pass out...and well, I play Xbox sometimes, but I'm more of a PS2 girl myself lol

i am a stoner chick of 10 years, kronik better discription then stoner really ;)

I light another bowl in honor of the stoner chicks! Keep on tokin'! I love it when my daughter comes to visit and we get to enjoy a smoke together.

OK~~ I'm gay & me and my 420 wife have always shared everything~~that includes money for weed~~all she asks is don't smoke up all the weed without her~~
PEACE OUT~~

Hey,

Well, Lady Pothead gave me some great advice 'bout a month ago, on my non-smoking gf. I decide to wait for her to bring it up, and guess what!?

Yep, she asked to join me last night smoking a joint :cool:

She took a huge hit the first time, and ended up coughing like crazy (forgot to warn her about my primo Swazi). After a few tokes she ended up taking bigger hits than me! :Rasta: So she got really stoned and enjoyed it :cheesygrinsmiley: A good time was had by all, hehe...

I think I've created a monster :allgood:

One more convert to our way of life:bong:

Hey,

Well, Lady Pothead gave me some great advice 'bout a month ago, on my non-smoking gf. I decide to wait for her to bring it up, and guess what!?

Yep, she asked to join me last night smoking a joint :cool:

She took a huge hit the first time, and ended up coughing like crazy (forgot to warn her about my primo Swazi). After a few tokes she ended up taking bigger hits than me! :Rasta: So she got really stoned and enjoyed it :cheesygrinsmiley: A good time was had by all, hehe...

I think I've created a monster :allgood:

One more convert to our way of life:bong:

I'm glad to have been of service. :smokin:

yea I wish I could find a stoner girlfriend around here.. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom