Who has a pothead girlfriend?

ibchiefn

well me and my girlfriend were together for about 2 years then i started smoking and she didnt like that long story short we broke up (for other things too) but she wasnt fond of me smoking anyway 3 months later we started talking and hanging out again and when we went out the first time i told her hey i still smoke and she was like whatever i dont care i just wanna be with you so long story short she kinda changed her lifestyle to be a part of mine....now she is almost as much of a pothead as i am......and for some reason she can smoke alot more then me and not be high guess shes got a high tolerance anyways she doesnt pay for any ganj and smokes whenever she feels like ((it off my stash))...she is bankin at her job and doesnt pay for much other then gas and insurance....now i really wouldnt care if i could pick up mids but around here dank is expensive and about all we come by right now.....so i was wondering should i ask her to throw down like half of w.e amount i buy?

and anyone else think girls can take big ass hits cuz the girls i smoke with they never cough and take massive bong rips???

HAHA. Okay, first of all, I don't have a pothead girlfriend, but I am a pothead girlfriend, and actually the way I got into smoking sounds similar to the situation with you two.

I think that it is only fair to ask her to throw in for half of what you buy. I routinely will either pay for all of it or give Andrew some money for what he buys. Now, if it is him just getting a bag to take with him camping with his friends and I'm not going to smoke any of it, of course he doesn't expect me to pay anything. But if it's something that the two of us decide to do, then he definitely is like, "Alright, are you going to be able to pay for some of this?" I don't think that it is unreasonable to ask her to help you out with the price of it, especially if you say that she is smoking a good amount of it with you. If she was only taking a couple of hits every now and then it would definitely be different, but it sounds to me like you guys are a lot like me and Andrew: load up a bowl or roll a joint, then alternate hits until it's gone. Right?

The thing is that I didn't pay for any pot for a LONG time, I'm gonna guess about 6-8 months after I started smoking. But for most of that time, I was only getting high once off an entire 8th or 1/4 so I wasn't smoking up a ton of his weed. I think that it's something that you should talk to her calmly about and just say, "I'm having a hard time buying as much now since you're smoking with me. I really like you smoking with me, I think it's a lot of fun, but I really would like it if you could help me pay for it a little bit if you're going to continue to smoke." That's about how Andrew came to me about it and I totally understood where he was coming from because I was in essence smoking about the same amount of pot as him, so we were going through pot twice as fast.

My relationship is REALLY Dutch, with the two of us paying for our own movie tickets and food most of the time, and I don't expect him to buy everything as it is. So it's kinda hard for me to give you a real clear picture of how it would work in your relationship or how she would react. If she's used to you taking care of her, I would honestly expect the worst.

man i wish... god how i wish i mean a real pothead not a chick that smokes a bowl and is high for a few hours...

My gf was a stoner, than she got cancer (before I met her) and now she will just take a hit like once every 5 months... It sucks. i wish I had someone to really smoke with.

Im a stoner girlfriend.

Tyler and I live together and have a bank account together. Our relationship has all the makings of being married with out the vows and rings.

When I buy green or when he buys green its with OUR money. There is no complaining about who is smoking whos pot or whatever..

I do raise hell when his friends come over and use my glass pieces because I've had a couple for a few years..

I dont think its out of line to ask for her to throw down a little for the ganj or hell even buy munchies! Ha..

Im a stoner girlfriend.

Tyler and I live together and have a bank account together. Our relationship has all the makings of being married with out the vows and rings.

When I buy green or when he buys green its with OUR money. There is no complaining about who is smoking whos pot or whatever..

I do raise hell when his friends come over and use my glass pieces because I've had a couple for a few years..

I dont think its out of line to ask for her to throw down a little for the ganj or hell even buy munchies! Ha..

That's me and my girl to the tee, its OUR weed/money, now if we get in a fight or something the weed instantly belongs to the person that paid for it, LOL :laughtwo:

A couple and a couple openings too (smrk)

Mago's Home for Unwanted Stoner Babes
I make 'em work too hard I recon' they's always runnin' off

"Lived with several awhile,
thou I ran 'em away they'd come back one day, still able to manage a smile ..."
Buffet "A pirate looks at 40"

I'm a stoner wife, but not for long. Then I'll be a stoner single!

I like smoking with both guys and girls, as long as everyone is mellow and zen. But I've smoked with a few guys that figured since I smoked with them, they might be able to get a little "something" in return.

Sorry boys. I don't roll like that.

Right now, in the Philly area, I just take my BF's dog for a walk and smoke by myself. *Sniff* I really prefer doing it with other like minded people.

And if someday I could find a like minded guy... That would be perfect.

The Lady

I would make a great stoner girlfriend...guys don't know what they're missing out on.

I'm a stoner wife, but not for long. Then I'll be a stoner single!
*Sniff* I really prefer doing it with other like minded people.
And if someday I could find a like minded guy... That would be perfect.
The Lady

Howdy Ma'am,
My names DaMagoMan but you can call me Mago :cheesygrinsmiley:
I'm a BlackMarket entrepreneur,
that hopes to make a Legal livin' someday.
Have a few times but it ain't no fun unless you enjoy it.

I like sex on the beach, in the fightin' chair, at the dock and on the Farm.
Beds are for mornin' sex,
you like breakfast before or after mornin' sex?

:bong:

your lucky if you can find a girl whos a toker as well as the rest of it.

My girlfriend isnt a 'pothead' but before we want to have a bit of fun in the sack, she loves a few tokes :allgood:

cant be bad :smokin3:

Okay, I'm going to say this straight up. If you're a guy who has a girlfriend who has her own job and own money and you guys are not integrated or living together and basically combining lives/income, then she is fucking you over if she refuses to pay when she smokes as much as you. And it would make me seriously consider what else she's going to expect you to pay for in the long run. Like are you the one who always has to buy the condoms? Do you always pay for dinner and movies? Stuff like that doesn't matter much when you get married or co-habitate and share everything and combine incomes, but it can break your bank (and she still can just leave whenever with no paperwork) when you are simply dating or boyfriend/girlfriend.

I've been dating my boyfriend for 2 years now and we've become so Dutch that we pay for our own movie tickets and alternate paying for dinner and split the cost of groceries. We don't live together and we have separate checking accounts, but our relationship is beautifully constructed with give and take.

I also probably am different from some girls because of the fact that I enjoy working and being self-sufficient. I don't like asking for money and I really don't like being dependent upon someone else for what I need. So of course I don't want a partner that "takes care" of me in the financial sense.

Back
Top Bottom