Who Let The Dogs Out? Chem Comparison Grow!

Hi Commando,, What strain is the top photo? If it's a Chemdog, is it a fem autoflowering?

I stopped by here so I can share one of my maguiverig jobs. If anybody uses liquid fertilizers .

(I use: General Hydroponics TRIO),
As Well as. CalMag plus,
HydroGuard and of course PH UP AND DOWN. I utilize all 8 quart bottles.

ONE bottle for full strength PH down
One bottle for 50% diluted PH down
One bottle for 50% diluted PH UP=

One bottle for full strength each=
CalMag plus
Hydroguard
(Plus, 1 bottl each) General Hydroponics
Trio= (Grow, Micro and Bloom)..

Along with my 10ml (long style) glass pipettes that reach all the way to the bottom of the "PLASTIC" bottles SEE PHOTOS. I never need to open bottles; Just measure and squirt. If pouring & measuring cups are required, that works perfectly as well, just remove the pipettes and pour from the spout.

Setup is TWO SIMPLE STEPS each bottle.

1--- Remove the bottle Cap; next snip the red stopper's off from "below" and (discard All Stopper peices), AND FILL WITH DESIRED LIQUIDS...

The plastic bottles protect the pipettes from any regular use damage. OH. I mark each bottle AND each pipett to avoid mixups...

ENJOY!

Screenshot_20200706-203458_Amazon Shopping.jpg

IMG_20200706_203720.jpg

IMG_20200704_142217.jpg

My regular thread AKA "Warezaholics Skid Row Closet Grow" 4' long X 2' deep Fully MAGUIVER'D Grow Room/Closet.
All chemdawg fem photoperiod
15950417905782459932345237774954.jpg

Stumbled on this chat and sounds like there's tons of experience and skill with these dog strains. Having a hell of a time with these fussy girls @5 wks & can't seem to dial in humidity/temps to make em happy.. Running 50%/77f w/lights and 60%/66f @ night. Mixed up a bunch of different humidities and girls aren't happy. Also peeking @ them in the tent every 2 hrs.. maybe messing with their stability?? Any help is greatly appreciated

Welcome to :420:@dankfuelftc1877 that member hasn't been on in a while (high light peoples name to see info)

Back
Top Bottom