Who Let The Dogs Out? Chem Comparison Grow!

I started with a half a pinch last night just as a late night snack. But today i filled it up "a pinch" in normal terms. About 3 or 4 hits. That lasted me over 6 hours.

Im gonna put the rest of my Quebec Gold on ice for a time while figure out this chem4

Dam it, now I have the munchies and I wish the icecream parlor would open, it has a drive up. I would definitely get their chocolate and banana shake...

Those 9oz of wet cola's taken off my weird chem4 are scanty measuring 2 oz slow dried and 3 days now in the curing box. Im tempted to taste a couple cherries but want to cure a couple, few more days.

IMG_20200406_033339.jpg
Congratulations on your harvest :goodjob:.

I started smoking in the mid 60's. I normally smoke in the evening. Until now with this chem4, I've never had a "weed hangover". 2 days in a row!

Just now I finished harvesting that older chem4. After the cure, I'll give a total weight. Just the top 22 inches dried out to be 2oz finished. This lot should be at least that.

Being 6.5 oz fresh cut should dry out to about 2 more ounces.

IMG_20200408_185116.jpg

So far it's just one. She and her sister is the power that keeps my heart alive. The oldest [19], is a troubled young lady. Product of troubled (downright awful) parents. Mom's a lesbian and dads a WORTHLESS, petty, no-accout DEADBEAT. Her maternal G-mother and I were the only stability they've ever known. She'll probably come around in 1 or 2 years. I just hope she don't crumble by then.

I tried to tell her that weed and classwork are NOT compatible.

About 8 months ago just before she started college, She confessed to smoking weed since 15yo. And since she's grown, I think she can fan her own flames or get ahead of her habit. I'm alone however, I usually don't like to smoke alone, so when she's around, we share. And now I'm feeling like I helped let the genie out. She's too immature to take criticism and too grown to take my advice. But here's the truth, she has a mom that only last month, started putting her children ahead of her love(less) love life. I wanna see if it lasts!

It was those kids that brought my wife and I to live here to be close to her (our) grandchildren over 6 years ago. In those 6 years, my stepdaughter moved 6 times dragging the kids along while she suffered the WORLDS LONGEST BREAKUP.

Starting this month she's inside house # 7 going into year 7.

The shoebox is sitting open for a while to start the rest of chem4 #1 slow drying.

Harvesting is tough for me. Takes me most of 2 days (one branch at a time). Plus, because I'm stupid greedy I take the time to salvage every immature little flower. Good for the bottom of the bag.

In about 4/6 days should be ready for total tally. I'm mortified thinking that in another week or two, it's gonna happen again twice. They should be a good deal easier with their overall progress looking in perfect form. Creame of cola's on every branch.

Chem4 # 2 wll get cut down soon as well as the autoflower.

The shoebox is sitting open for a while to start the rest of chem4 #1 slow drying.

Harvesting is tough for me. Takes me most of 2 days (one branch at a time). Plus, because I'm stupid greedy I take the time to salvage every immature little flower. Good for the bottom of the bag.

In about 4/6 days should be ready for total tally. I'm mortified thinking that in another week or two, it's gonna happen again twice. They should be a good deal easier with their overall progress looking in perfect form.

IMG_20200408_225114.jpg
IMG_20200408_225227.jpg

Nice harvest Wareza! Harvests get to me too. It’s a love/hate deal. It just kills my back..... but I still love the chore.

Chem4 # 2 wll get cut down soon as well as the autoflower.

In about 4/6 days should be ready for total tally. I'm mortified thinking that in another week or two, it's gonna happen again twice. They should be a good deal easier with their overall progress looking in perfect form.

IMG_20200408_225114.jpg
IMG_20200408_225227.jpg

Back
Top Bottom