Who Let The Dogs Out? Chem Comparison Grow!

That's a grow for another address than my tiny 2br house, It is exactly the footage of an average Single Wide Trailer. I designed my grow room to sacrifice my 2' d X 4' wide bedroom closet with swing open doors.

My rental situation demands I need to keep my Skid Row Closet Grow concealed.. and now that tiny space is starting to deliver dividends, I consider that growing from seeds affords me the most control of my limited space and budget. When things get crowded in there (I just juggled 4 buckets) gives me more physical work than is optimal for me. Three's company, Four's a crowd!!

I Love the way it's functioning and have enough projects in the immediate future (fast growing auto's is next).

I'll try another Chemdog and the CBD seed (a friend) gave me after that for fall/winter.

Meanwhile, I have another C4 and a kosher kush to harvest. Then minor room remodel while I wait for next germination to grow legs.

I hope to clear off a shelf or 2 in my curios cabinet (similar below) with room for 8 or 10 jars. I'll install a classy lock. And some decorative display paraphernalia.

773623.jpeg

If and when I get a stimulus check, im investing a few $ to upgrade to Bluelabs hydroponic measuring tools and a new exhale, co2 delivery bag. When I revamp my growroom.

Im letting YouTube auto-play take me to videos that detail "ALL THE SCIENCE SHIT I CAN'T UNDERSTAND! TALKING ABOUT LIGHT AND NUTRIENT SCIENCE!!

Im well versed in English vocabulary BUT All of this math in way over my head...

Im beginning the harvest of these last 2 plants.

This autoflower seems under developed below the cola's, and will take a second harvest.

The second chem4 is about ready for harvest

My current exhale is about a year old now sitting high up in my closet grow.

Hey Y'all

I have a chem4 (born on 10/21) that's begging me to start harvest but I need second's opinions.

I'm especially interested to see what this Lunker of a top is gonna scale up to!!!

Notice the pipe cleaners are supporting these tops in place

IMG_20200416_184123.jpg

Surrounded by a half dozen similar but smaller (sim-mall-er) sisters with dozens of nice size underlings.

IMG_20200416_184149.jpg

It has went from two qts a day to one. I just gave her a water (veg levels) change yesterday. I'm already smoking chem4 so I'm in no big hurry to end this beauty too soon. I want them as heavy as possible. I can afford to wait till they fall off!!!

Dreaming that she'll give me a shot at amateur chemdog, bud of the month.

Back
Top Bottom