Who Let The Dogs Out? Chem Comparison Grow!

What was funny was a while back PBud pestered Leafly until they changed the name from Dawg to Dog. Some people take it pretty seriously.

Thank goodness we don't know any of those "some people." Ha! :)

They spelled Chemdog wrong, it's Dog not Dawg! Lol
I see that shit all the time too!

Dawg instead of Dog. Meh.... I'll probably give it a stripper name anyhow. LoL

I've got some autos coming too.... decisions, decisions ..

Well thanks for the invite guys but I'm going to have to pass on this one. Having a hard enough time posting in my own journal. I'll be watching in the background when time permits. Now knock em dead. TREES

No worries! Hope that you will stop by once in a while and say hi.

Here's my runner-up beans... couldn't pass up a BOGO sale.
2019-06-18-19-50-02.jpg
2019-06-18-19-50-16.jpg
2019-06-18-19-49-29.jpg

Awesome freebies again too!
:thumb:

Subbed

I have to check the genetics of the strains I have in house:
8 Ball Kush (?)
Blueberry (F)
CBD Cream & Cheese (F)
Diesel (A F)
Durga Mata 2 CBD (F)
Gelat OG (F)
GHS Super Lemon Haze (?)
Jack Herer (F)
RQS Critical (F)
White Widow (F)

If my current seed run goes according to plan, I'll also have:
Candida (F)
Sapphire Scout (F)

What’s growin on! I’m going to leave this open for me currently as I’m not sure where my current Pheno Hunt will take me and how long exactly! I’ll for sure be here to tag along and watch everyone’s treasure grow out though!
I'm sure we will eventually pressure to drop a bean with us. LoL

:thumb:

They spelled Chemdog wrong, it's Dog not Dawg! Lol
I'm like Pman, I see that shit all around too. In fact so much I think I spelled it that way earlier. I had to go back to my order and see if they spelled it correct, and happily they did. Chemdog #4.

Probably lol! I just need to get a few of these girls flowered out find my mothers and thin the hoard! Then Ill have some room I think :hmmmm: lol
I promised myself that my next run would be 6 plants max! LoL
:laugh:

I'm a sucker for comparative grows... Chem is getting slot #3... I'm still flipping through the seed stash to pick #'s 4-6.

I'm gonna try to stick with it this time tho... a dozen plants at a time is crazy overwhelming. I'm thinking 6 monsters.... I'll still have a bit of room to try my hand at cloning.

I get it tho brother. Space becomes a hot commodity.

Count me in for some sort of hydro autochem. Probably a 3gal coco recirc. Should be perfect timing for my next veg phase :)
I just killed a bunch of seeds cos forgot to water them and one of them was an OG candy dawg Kush fem from seedstockers that they don't seem to sell anymore, I was fuckin devastated to lose that one. Got it as a freebie and was planning to use it as a mother for my next run but I got drunk for a few days and they all died.
Occupational hazard of being a Scotsman lol :)

Back
Top Bottom