Who loves cones?

UrbanGardner

Does anyone else but me love cones??? Perfect every time.

let's discuss....
IMG_0034.jpg

did the RYO for decades but found cones and love them. The best parts are smoother smoke from less use of paper and the tip doesn’t get gummed up with resin. But your flower material needs to be properly ground and defo use the packing device to gently tamp the ground flower into the cone, of course twisting off the end to further compress the contents is necessary but yep I love the cones

did the RYO for decades but found cones and love them. The best parts are smoother smoke from less use of paper and the tip doesn’t get gummed up with resin. But your flower material needs to be properly ground and defo use the packing device to gently tamp the ground flower into the cone, of course twisting off the end to further compress the contents is necessary but yep I love the cones
Well said. I agree for all your reasons. The cone packs I get come with stiff cardboard rolls to protect the fragile cones. Perfect for packing. I found you need to pack the bottom firmly when you first start filling them. It makes for an even burn. Plus the tips keep gummy bits out of your mouth and makes a perfect handle. I just love the cone!!!

Well said. I agree for all your reasons. The cone packs I get come with stiff cardboard rolls to protect the fragile cones. Perfect for packing. I found you need to pack the bottom firmly when you first start filling them. It makes for an even burn. Plus the tips keep gummy bits out of your mouth and makes a perfect handle. I just love the cone!!!
Try these bro!!! So delicious with your good buds!!! Sometimes I never even snap the terp ball. I tried the watermelon ones and it was trash. The blueberries is where it’s at!
BFA83F3A-6781-4CBE-8DA6-141031AC46CB.jpeg

Are those blunts?? Never had a blunt...
No, they’re made from palm leaves... burn real slow and tasty! Trust me brother. I used to smoke blunts sometimes but I’m a bong man for sure! And I quit smoking tobacco also years ago. That shit makes stuff stink so bad! Lol. Walking hillbilly ashtrays... gross.lol

Prefer to roll cones with single paper's but do like the packs of cone roaches or "tips" that way u can make em any way u want it :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom