Who M I ? Who Are You ? Im Just so Confused Dolls!

420_Toker

Im new here to posting but been around the block for a while with posting photos in the gallery that is . M I girl or M I A boy oh Oie let me just come out with it im both ..... No not in that way lol . Life is about shereing an careing so this account is hafe mine and hafe my dude's . He lets me run wild on here an every now and then checks on in aswell (Not that I dont tell him all the news ). :bongrip:

I have been a full time smoker now for a year and a hafe . Befor it was more like a party thing but now its something that helps me . I love glass I have lots of pipes an love is if im traped in the 60's and 70's . If theres anything you want to know feel free to ask becaus im gunna be around :bong:

:peace:

^ good idea

or better yet...get another account. so we have 2 newer members than just 1. and you two can interact with each other and different people online.

imagine, you on your computer and him on his laptop sitting next to you. both on 420mag.
thats what i call loooooveeeeeeeeeeeeeee:kiss:

hey there Toker.......

seen a few of your pics around and was wondering if you still had this pipe.......
Ares.jpg

do you remember where you got this? I'd love to have one like it.......
And welcome to posting the boards as well.......

Bad Habbits in Corvallis Oregon . It was less then I thought it would be for all the grate work on it only $45.00 . I totley still have it , That photo is from when I 1st got it , so it has so much color now I should get a photo up of it . :smokin:

Greetings to the both of you!
Enjoy the boards!

Thank you !! :cheesygrinsmiley::smokin:

^ good idea

or better yet...get another account. so we have 2 newer members than just 1. and you two can interact with each other and different people online.

imagine, you on your computer and him on his laptop sitting next to you. both on 420mag.
thats what i call loooooveeeeeeeeeeeeeee:kiss:

lol we did but he never used his very much and I forgot my password . So pretty much thats the story ....lol I even confused my self :bong: lol

welcome senor & senorita 420_toker:headbanger:

Ola! :Rasta:

welcome home!

EDIT: yes indeed stoner, thats a nice pipe!

Im home at last! Hoem sweet home hehe~!:bongrip:

The woman of the house
The man of the house

Just to help us poor stoners know who we're talking to lol

Belive me I need help finding my ass from my foot most of the time lol :smokin:

lol we did but he never used his very much and I forgot my password . So pretty much thats the story ....lol I even confused my self :bong: lol

Say, you guys wouldn't be crazed reefer users would ya? :laughtwo:

Welcome back 420+. We carried on the best we could while you were gone. Cool pipe.

good on ya for finding the time and efforto to reply to everyone :).

righton :headbanger:

Say, you guys wouldn't be crazed reefer users would ya? :laughtwo:

Welcome back 420+. We carried on the best we could while you were gone. Cool pipe.

lol Crazy would be my middle name lol But not with my reefer but with love :laughtwo:

good on ya for finding the time and efforto to reply to everyone :).

righton :headbanger:

I just dont want anyone to feel left out , thank you my momma always tought me to smile and say hello to everyone !:bong:

Welcome to both of you. . . :peace:

:peace: Thank you !

Back
Top Bottom