Who Says You Need Big Pots

I pulled 3.6 ozs, dry, of Sour Diesel from a 5.7 litre pot, which is about 1.25 gallon, and will do the same with another couple on this harvest. I also pulled 1.8 oz from a .79 gallon pot, so I agree with OP, big pots are not a prerequisite for nice yields :Namaste:

if you got a plant that burns your eyes,keep her around.I had one a couple of years ago,I almost cried when i smoked the last joint

I use 2 gallon pots almost exclusively and have great results! With the right strain and enough veg time I think you could pull double that. Thanks for sharing your results.

So I am new at this inside grow stuff.....clone in Solo cup...to 1/2 gallon pot until strong and healthy....then to a 3 gallon pot for finish of veg and flower....for a 4x4x6 grow tent....is 3 gallons large enough or should you go bigger?? say for 4-6 plants?

I only transplant my clones to solos, then solos to final container. On average I'd say 4 plants would be plenty with a little training, but it all depends on the strain. My blue og doesn't branch out hardly at all, I could do 12 in a 4*4 space, on the other hand my chunky munky topped 1 time would fill 4*4 up by herself. For the size I imagine your looking for id suggest a indica dominant strain, do 4 plants in 2 to 3 gallon containers

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Ya this journal is probably over, this plant has been cremated long ago. I did give yield report on post 22, I think 137 grams. I will check out the strain review. This was just a 1 plant journal and now I have a hybrid journal posted in my signature if anybody wants to check out what.

Back
Top Bottom