Who Says You Need Big Pots

I see all the time people saying "you need a bigger pot" well I'm just showing you can grow nice healthy plants in small containers. This journal is my Montana kush mother plant, she is in a 9*9 square white pot, just shy of 2 gallons I think. I'm figuring well over 4 ounces off this girl. She was put into flower on 8/15 and will be harvested 10/15 give or take a few days. I'm using coco as my medium ammended with great white, nutes consist of a mixture from Atami, earth juice, botanicare, and GH. All products I'm using are 100% organic. I never feed over 600 ppm, I try to let microbial life do the work. I do not pH as I've figured out how to get my pH on the money with the nutes I'm using. I will post pics shortly, sorry bout the quality but I can't pull her out from under the hps. Comments and criticism always welcome, I'm here to learn and hopefully help.

1409118242324.jpg
1409118145553.jpg
1409118090941.jpg

Sorry but the sideways pic!

You can use what ever pots that work for you. They all will work but more roots more fruits..

I do all my test grows in 2 gallon smart pots. Some do better then others. I get what you are doing. I just wanted to show some support.

Shes about 5 weeks into flower and looking good. I'll update with a pic tonight. She doesnt have the biggest buds but they are rock hard and looking superior in quality. 4 oz. is still not a question in my mind. I did give her a bit too much bloom and cooked a couple tips. I bounce back n forth from coco to soil, this grow is in coco. I just did a plant in 2 gallon coco, i dont know the weight yet as shes still wet, but she was a 13 week bloomer and atleast 4oz on her. Theres pics of her in POTM contest, not highest quality smoke but shows her size and health. Thanks stumped for the good words n stopping by.

Back
Top Bottom