Who Wants To Be An Official Sponsored 420 Magazine Grow Journalist?

Congrats Mr S. You absolutely deserve it. There’s not the shadow of a doubt that you’ll do 420Mag proud.

(You already have)

Edit: I kind of feel like one of my friends is famous now. :laugh: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Congrats Mr S. You absolutely deserve it. There’s not the shadow of a doubt that you’ll do 420Mag proud.

(You already have)

Edit: I kind of feel like one of my friends is famous now. :laugh: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hey Chef! Thanks so much for the kudos! I really appreciate it.
Great choice :420: Congratulations @MrSauga!! Well deserved. :goodluck:
Thanks so much DRey! Much appreciated! :Namaste:

We are currently seeking product reviewers to test and showcase our sponsor's LED lights, nutrients, seeds & miscellaneous grow supplies. Please tag your friends, share this and spread the word.

If you can produce semi-daily updates with photos and/or videos & commentary, this may be for you.

Please link us to your best grow journals; showcasing your photographic, video & commentary skills.

Why do you want to be, and why do you think you should be, one of the chosen ones?

Who else do you think may be worthy of this position and why?

:thanks:
We are currently seeking product reviewers to test and showcase our sponsor's LED lights, nutrients, seeds & miscellaneous grow supplies. Please tag your friends, share this and spread the word.

If you can produce semi-daily updates with photos and/or videos & commentary, this may be for you.

Please link us to your best grow journals; showcasing your photographic, video & commentary skills.

Why do you want to be, and why do you think you should be, one of the chosen ones?

Wow ..this is the coolest!!! Of course I would love to sponsor 420! I see sooo much talent on here, and even though im very new here i have already been helped tremendously. thanks 420! and congratulations to whomever is lucky enough to have the honor.☺️Peace and cheers all

I am new to the grow game. I have put together a setup that I think is ok, but would love to experiment with things as I am always looking to educate myself and others with my experiences. Growing is an expensive hobby, so being able to help people make the right investment will help foster the culture of growing and put more of the control in folks hands who can trust what goes into their smoke.

I would be willing to test some stuff. Me and my son can do daily updates, and weekly videos.

2BDB0B4B-DE31-4A8D-94BE-37A1EAE92E12.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom