Who Wants To Be An Official Sponsored 420 Magazine Grow Journalist?

I would really love the opportunity to test and review some equipment and strains.

I have personally grown on and off for over 10 years. More full time for past 3.

I consider myself average experience when it comes to growing in general but learning more each day. I have space for 2 grows and my current will be finishing in roughly 3-4 weeks so looking to start new project then. Currently using and reviewing Mars hydro TS series with my own blog I've just started.

Im UK based which I think helps give a nice stealth view when it comes to reviewing especially equipment although I do have a fair amount of space indoors set aside if needed especially with winter coming allowing for more. Possibly up to 3 total different grows operating at once (1 built in closet grow and space for 2 tent grows)

I'm currently out of work permanently due to illness and would honestly relish the opportunity to do some reviews and journals if nothing else to help fill the time.

Have access to camera phone for uploading videos and photos to accompany fully detailed reviews. With pros and cons. (I think a good reviewer shouldn't be afraid to say a negative if true)

Anyway sorry for rambling on :Rasta:hope to hear from you soon.

Please inbox me if you need any information that could help.

Thank you

Moony

Aloha 420 Magazine.

I stumbled across this posting and these are all things that I do on a daily basis anyway and more than anything else, enjoy doing.

My most current journals ongoing at this time are linked in my signature and I currently have 28 seeds waiting to go, a big mixture of primarily autos and a few photoperiods.

I feel like the autos are great for Journaling and blogging since there is so much happening so quickly. However, I think a photo thrown in there is nice to see for visual contrast and other comparative purposes.

I'm a stay at home mother now so I am readily available and willing to blog. I'm probably one of the most social people I know and just want to get out there and talk to the masses. After having a baby 22 months ago (today) and after the rise of Covid, I seldom leave the house. I yearn daily for just more banter and conversation-it would be wicked awesome if that conversation could be cannabis related.

I'm an engaged writer, I would hope to think that I have some wit about me in my posts and journals. I'm comedic but most of all, real and unadulterated. Promotion of a product (s) would just further exasperate this type of engagement.

I love taking photos and videos of my girls. I always get the best phone I can for pictures for my son and it benefits me in my garden of weed inside and my gardens of veggies and flowers out. The girls I grow are like more kids, can't get enough snaps of them before they grow up.

I am thorough and regimented in my journals
but I am also conscientious of my viewers, I try to just let everything flow :surf:

I had been relatively unfamiliar with link sharing on here but as of late, have been able to incorporate reads and other threads into my journals.

Although I will only be starting my 4th grow, I have grown a myriad of plants and different varieties. I have a green thumb and generally feel connected to my gardens.

Think I touched on all the aforementioned requirements.

Happy growing and thanks for the consideration :peace:

Would love to try to get in on this. I am a medical grower who puts a lot of hard work and passion in these grows. I want the best but understand the best will take time and money along the way. I’ve only got two journals currently but I’m about to start my third soon with many more grows under my belt before cannabis was so main stream and legal like it is today. I am also an RDWC grower which is less common I am finding out. So would love to test some hydro stuff. I really hope I get the opportunity to test out and review some cool new toys for you guys. Either way, hope everyone has a great Friday! Happy growing!

Thanks
-J

We are currently seeking product reviewers to test and showcase our sponsor's LED lights, nutrients, seeds & miscellaneous grow supplies. Please tag your friends, share this and spread the word.

If you can produce semi-daily updates with photos and/or videos & commentary, this may be for you.

Please link us to your best grow journals; showcasing your photographic & commentary skills.

Why do you want to be, and why do you think you should be, one of the chosen ones?

Who else do you think may be worthy of this position and why?

:thanks:
I’d love to give it a try.

We are currently seeking product reviewers to test and showcase our sponsor's LED lights, nutrients, seeds & miscellaneous grow supplies. Please tag your friends, share this and spread the word.

If you can produce semi-daily updates with photos and/or videos & commentary, this may be for you.

Please link us to your best grow journals; showcasing your photographic & commentary skills.

Why do you want to be, and why do you think you should be, one of the chosen ones?

@CultivationArt this would be something you can do!

I would love to be able to try some of the amazing different products that the 420 sponsors put out. I would be honored to and i will show you how much i appreciate it if i was chosen with every post i make using 420 sponsors products.
Here is my current grow journal

I would love to.

5287216_grow-journal-by-ukfarmer420.jpg

Anyone in their right mind would love to jump on this party wagon and have a sponsor it would be the ultimate motivator to be proud and to be the best Cannabis (Marijuana) Cultivator. Signing a contract with a professional sports team. How else would I learn if there wasn't pressure not to embarrass your sponsor? Pick me, oh pick me!!

I'd like to throw my hat into the ring. I've been a member of 420 since I started growing 5 months ago. My first journal was four plants in DWC in a 4x4 tent and finished about two months ago. My second journal, sponsored by @Prescription Blend , is currently in the fourth week of flower. I recently started my third journal, four clones in RDWC. I would love to showcase some of the wonderful sponsors on 420.

Alrighty then, I’m Don Dunham (aka) -
- DonJuanaGrow & I have been Growing Marijuana for more than 40 years now and it’s my Absolute Favourite thing to Do Eh!!! I have tried to get the opportunity to put my Skill Set with high end Producing Lights/Tents and ORGANIC ONLY NUTRIENTS!!! I can assure you that whatever Products you want Shown to their FULLEST POTENTIAL I will Impress you with my Gardening Skills I put my EVERYTHING INTO EACH AND Every Seed/Plant I Germinate/Grow!
I also have plenty of Experience Growing in Cabinets too. I’m really hoping that now that Cannabis is LEGAL EVERYWHERE IN MY WONDERFUL COUNTRY CANADA I just may get the opportunity to try some new Technology in lighting etc…
Sincerely: Don Dunham ✌️✊Namaste

Very interested I know I'm new here and this post if from March but if anything still available to do or you need help with feel free to reach out to me thanks

Bumping this thread to begin a search for the next 420 Magazine Grow Journalist. If you're still interested and active here, please comment with a recap of your application. Thank you.

Bumping this thread to begin a search for the next 420 Magazine Grow Journalist. If you're still interested and active here, please comment with a recap of your application. Thank you.
Hey 420. We are very happy to hear this, I'm sure I can speak for all of us!

In a nutshell, I'm a stay at home mom with an avid love for my plants. I have the time and the patience but more importantly the Mother Earth gene that has allowed me, along with 420 and its sponsors, to flourish in this field of art.

I'm articulate and gregarious and able to be loquacious without being overbearing. I'm relatable and I find learning in everything we do here at 420 magazine.

Thank you again for your continued support for all of us and the magic in what we do!

Hi I'm new here mountainman80 my profile name I'm working on a indoor grow she's only 5 days will be posting pics try my best to explain everything I would love to be a tester for you I was a tester for fastbuds grow diaries things went south had to shut down my grow

Hi I'm new here mountainman80 my profile name I'm working on a indoor grow she's only 5 days will be posting pics try my best to explain everything I would love to be a tester for you I was a tester for fastbuds grow diaries things went south had to shut down my grow
:welcome: Please read the first post in this thread :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom