Who Wants To Be An Official Sponsored 420 Magazine Grow Journalist?

Hey 420. We are very happy to hear this, I'm sure I can speak for all of us!

In a nutshell, I'm a stay at home mom with an avid love for my plants. I have the time and the patience but more importantly the Mother Earth gene that has allowed me, along with 420 and its sponsors, to flourish in this field of art.

I'm articulate and gregarious and able to be loquacious without being overbearing. I'm relatable and I find learning in everything we do here at 420 magazine.

Thank you again for your continued support for all of us and the magic in what we do!
I totally agree with this. Even though i don't carry much weight but always interested on Krissi's point of view.
This site has some great folks for that position either way, just my thoughts!
Cheers

Hi I'm new here mountainman80 my profile name I'm working on a indoor grow she's only 5 days will be posting pics try my best to explain everything I would love to be a tester for you I was a tester for fastbuds grow diaries things went south had to shut down my grow
I would be glad to be one of light testers or nutes or supply's seed excetra I just have to do better job on keeping up with it daylie on here semi dsylie every other day I could post a review and to help others If they need I been growing almost 29years outdoor only 6/years indoor

Hey 420. We are very happy to hear this, I'm sure I can speak for all of us!

In a nutshell, I'm a stay at home mom with an avid love for my plants. I have the time and the patience but more importantly the Mother Earth gene that has allowed me, along with 420 and its sponsors, to flourish in this field of art.

I'm articulate and gregarious and able to be loquacious without being overbearing. I'm relatable and I find learning in everything we do here at 420 magazine.

Thank you again for your continued support for all of us and the magic in what we do!
"loquacious" ='s product tester! lol :green_heart::cheesygrinsmiley:
Loved going through the last couple pages and seeing your "promotion" happen!

People like you make it so very awesome here!:cheer:

:meditate:"loquacious" ='s product tester! lol :green_heart::cheesygrinsmiley:
Loved going through the last couple pages and seeing your "promotion" happen!

People like you make it so very awesome here!:cheer:
Awwww you made smile a bunch today with your lovely posts about me and my girls! I needed that, :thanks: :green_heart:

I totally agree with this. Even though i don't carry much weight but always interested on Krissi's point of view.
This site has some great folks for that position either way, just my thoughts!
Cheers
:green_heart::green_heart: Hi GG :high-five:

We are currently seeking product reviewers to test and showcase our sponsor's LED lights, nutrients, seeds & miscellaneous grow supplies. Please tag your friends, share this and spread the word.

If you can produce semi-daily updates with photos and/or videos & commentary, this may be for you.

Please link us to your best grow journals; showcasing your photographic & commentary skills.

Why do you want to be, and why do you think you should be, one of the chosen ones?

Who else do you think may be worthy of this position and why?

:thanks:
would be summits to think about later down the line,,,just watching an learning as I grow just completed 1st grow was awesome yield 300+ but still exploring and building that system that suits me,,,but if things change would like summits like this,,,as have alot of time of my hands you see,,,,and i do believe if I was backed it would show case what is possible as newbie

We are currently seeking product reviewers to test and showcase our sponsor's LED lights, nutrients, seeds & miscellaneous grow supplies. Please tag your friends, share this and spread the word.

If you can produce semi-daily updates with photos and/or videos & commentary, this may be for you.

Please link us to your best grow journals; showcasing your photographic & commentary skills.

Why do you want to be, and why do you think you should be, one of the chosen ones?

If you're still looking for volunteers, I'm in.. Noob here, but for a couple of years in the 00's I had a popular brewery review column, 'Beer Tripping w/ Pete' in the Michigan Beer Guide. Not sure if those are still avail on the webs (I think not, I may be wrong) and I'm bloggign the hell out of what I'm doing anyway...
Here's my first one, about to kick off a 2nd...

I have a few journals on here I believe. Let me know if you can access them? I have a 7+ journals on Grow Journals. My user name is Greenhouse Grower!!

Sounds good. I would be interested.

Very interested in this please contact me

Very interested in this please contact me
As posted in the first post of the thread...

Hello,

New here! Luv’n it 🤙🏻

Reading above, how does one link to a post here?

This is probably right in front of me but hey…I am made of clay and use to be a cartoon so I am a wee slow 😏

G 🤙🏻

Hello,

New here! Luv’n it 🤙🏻

Reading above, how does one link to a post here?

This is probably right in front of me but hey…I am made of clay and use to be a cartoon so I am a wee slow 😏

G 🤙🏻
Start Here :)

I would love to be sponcerd journalist for 420magazine my only down fall my journal keeping up with everything other than that I can grow weed take pics explsin what substrate I'm using nutes temps humidity seems pretty easy but I have such small grow 😂 micro grow

20221225_153323.jpg

Although I am brand new to 420 and just started growing again after a 20 yr break, I'm working with primitive m/h and hps lighting and would be honored to attract any and all help/sponsorship consideration so currently I'm still learning to properly navigate this site and my wife has agreed to help me start Journaling and with photography after laughing uncontrollably at my first attempt to post my first pics after my intro request... Thanks again to all for the very warm welcome from everyone and links/tips so far...

Well I’ll throw my hat in the ring I guess, been around for a short time but have a ongoing grow long here, I enjoy trying new things (lights seems to be what I buy the most of 😂 probably a lot of people here could say the same haha)

I enjoy trying new techniques, neuts, equipment and taking photos of products in use in my grow logs. I have been experimenting with adding time lapse to my journal as well, I normally update my journal daily or every other day with a few pictures at least

Current grow log
Mikedin’s FC-E8000 run #2 photoperiod time!

Previous grow journal
Mikedins FC-E8000 run

Well I’ll throw my hat in the ring I guess, been around for a short time but have a ongoing grow long here, I enjoy trying new things (lights seems to be what I buy the most of 😂 probably a lot of people here could say the same haha)

I enjoy trying new techniques, neuts, equipment and taking photos of products in use in my grow logs. I have been experimenting with adding time lapse to my journal as well, I normally update my journal daily or every other day with a few pictures at least

Current grow log
Mikedin’s FC-E8000 run #2 photoperiod time!

Previous grow journal
Mikedins FC-E8000 run
Thanks for the feedback, I've learned quite a bit real fast... I have previous experience but with all the great developments it's hard having enough cash to throw at all of it but the results are so amazing!

Mate, if you want an L.E.D light tester, I'm a CMH man. So if it impressed me and changed my mind on them...that would be something.
Just can't do the seeds....you know how it is.👍

Back
Top Bottom